Sponsored

Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect

phunktion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
For anyone upset about the $450 price tag - Northridge 4x4 currently has these for $395, and coupon GIVE40 takes off $40 over $400. I added a $6.99 Northridge sticker to the cart (couldn't find anything else I needed), used coupon, and dropped it down to $361.xx plus tax, free ship. Ordered 10.5's for an upcoming Mopar lift install.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
For anyone upset about the $450 price tag - Northridge 4x4 currently has these for $395, and coupon GIVE40 takes off $40 over $400. I added a $6.99 Northridge sticker to the cart (couldn't find anything else I needed), used coupon, and dropped it down to $361.xx plus tax, free ship. Ordered 10.5's for an upcoming Mopar lift install.
Nice!

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

Wow! Great find!

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I saw that price too, added them to my cart, even found a 40$ off coupon. Took a break to go wash the Jeep and think about it. Came back in, and said what the heck, its at a good price, with tax 370$ total.
Nope price went back up to 450$ Damn I missed out.

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

I saw that price too, added them to my cart, even found a 40$ off coupon. Took a break to go wash the Jeep and think about it. Came back in, and said what the heck, its at a good price, with tax 370$ total.
If you do any kind of offroading, this is still worth the money. I paid full price back in May of this year, have only used then three times, yet I still feel these are worth it! It will save me time!

Sponsored

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If you do any kind of offroading, this is still worth the money. I paid full price back in May of this year, have only used then three times, yet I still feel these are worth it! It will save me time!
I ended up getting them, used GovX for my military discount and got them for 405$. Cant wait till they arrive this weekend. Been needing a new mod to do. Researched the hell out of them. Winning factor was when Paul from @apexdesignsusa (Vendor) returned my call and answered all my questions and concerns. But always on the lookout for a good Jeep part sale. lol

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I ended up getting them, used GovX for my military discount and got them for 405$. Cant wait till they arrive this weekend. Been needing a new mod to do. Researched the hell out of them. Winning factor was when Paul from @apexdesignsusa (Vendor) returned my call and answered all my questions and concerns. But always on the lookout for a good Jeep part sale. lol
I’ve registered with GovX. How do you go about getting that discount? Order through GovX somehow? Thanks

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Email then and let them know. I had a Tazer in my cart too a while back, and the price went up in an hour. They still sold it to me for the sale price once I let them know what happened. Can't hurt to ask...

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
So I went off to lazy springs here in FL today and got to test them. Things I found out:

-the dimple in the fender I made was in the wrong spot.
-the dimple will need to be deeper
-when making contact with the fender line they actually have a tendency to lock up again cause of the knob being forced to turn.

When disconnected they’re slapping around the fender liner but I haven’t heard them smack the fender liner if i nail a big bump.

A little picture heavy
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect 9349F97C-2E62-4C56-9F93-9ED710A1DE95
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect 2D998F6E-7040-450C-99A8-8D1AAFF80F4B

This is i’m assuming full flex, I couldn’t really shove my head in there on the obstacle to check if the bumpstop was full compressed. But it looks like I had room to spare
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect 62DE87A2-90B7-4FD4-831B-D61E98BA9899

This side looks a little better but still contacts the fender liner.
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect 1253D173-785C-4128-A3EC-C2FBB77D5102

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Yeah I've had one of mine lock itself on the fender liner before too. I just purchased a heat gun and lacrosse ball last week and need to go dimple mine again (missed the spot just like you).

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My passenger side sway bar link is rotating on its own axis. The lock nut seems to be torqued right not sure what is off.. I wonder if the seating rings (the bottom one) has come off ?

Has anyone else experienced this issue. I wheel this on rough terrain and haven't been babying it..

Another issue that i have developed is that the shock seems to dampen less and keeps collapsing hard in speeds upward of 20km/hr on the trail
I often bomb corrugated roads upwards of 45km/hr to avoid going down and up every micro pot holes. I wonder if it can't take abuse and has given up (shock not dampening)
Sponsored