Sponsored

AOAA monthly trail ride with off road consulting

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Taking my 2023 off road for the first time this weekend at AOAA. So excited. Joining Off Road Consultings monthly guided green ride. I know it’s green trails but I’m not ready to break stuff but really want to get out on some trails. I haven’t been 4-wheelin in 15 or so years since I sold my YJ.
Should be fun, anyone else joining?
Sponsored

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Not going this weekend, but my son and I did a Green Guided ride with them at AOAA in November of 2021 and had a great time. Don't forget a radio, as they don't supply comms on the Guided Rides, only when they do their Off-Road Educational Courses.

ek1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Private
I'm dying to go, but AOAA is 3.5 hrs away from me (minimum) and to get there at 8AM, I have to leave my house at 4.30AM. Combined with 7+ hours of highway driving there and back, it's a tough call.

OP
OP

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
So I hear ya in this. It’s 2.2 hours from me, and it’s a winding hilly ride to get there. Took my 10 and 12 year old and it was a long day for them. Out the door at 5:45. Make a weekend of it and stay up there. It’s a lot of driving both in and off road.

The ride was fun off-road consulting runs an excellent operation. Very organized and professional. The property itself is enormous. Lots of good green trails slow going in 4 low for hours. If I do it again, I may try to make a weekend of it.
Sponsored