Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Hi SoCal fam,
Headed out to Anza Borrego this coming weekend for a couple nights. Planning to leave west LA around noon on Friday and head back Sunday afternoon. Open to anyone joining that may be interested! Will be tackling a handful of trails, maybe a bit of hiking, cooking chili and enjoying some cold beverages.

Does anyone have any epic camping spots they have discovered? This will be my first time in Anza and any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks //DS
Sponsored

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Hi SoCal fam,
Headed out to Anza Borrego this coming weekend for a couple nights. Planning to leave west LA around noon on Friday and head back Sunday afternoon. Open to anyone joining that may be interested! Will be tackling a handful of trails, maybe a bit of hiking, cooking chili and enjoying some cold beverages.

Does anyone have any epic camping spots they have discovered? This will be my first time in Anza and any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks //DS
You should have a lot of nice options for dispersed camping out there, just depends on your mood of location.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

im bummed i missed this thread! I really need to get in the roll call section way more. i have a few really good spots out in anza to camp. hope your trip was good! ill be out that way in a week or two!

OP
OP
dspilman

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect

Levin_tom

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
im bummed i missed this thread! I really need to get in the roll call section way more. i have a few really good spots out in anza to camp. hope your trip was good! ill be out that way in a week or two!
Old thread but mind sharing these really good spots to camp in Anza?
Sponsored