Sponsored

Anyone with BR Armory or Arsenal +30 Offset?

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
Looking to see if anyone out there has these Black Rhino wheels in a +30 offset. I’m looking to understand if they work with the backup camera. I know the -18 offset variant has issues because the center section is so thick, but I was wondering if the +30 would be ok.

I’m in the market for something in the +25 to 30 range so options are pretty limited, but I really like the look of the Arsenals.

Thanks
Sponsored

dsiciliaa

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
Looking to see if anyone out there has these Black Rhino wheels in a +30 offset. I’m looking to understand if they work with the backup camera. I know the -18 offset variant has issues because the center section is so thick, but I was wondering if the +30 would be ok.

I’m in the market for something in the +25 to 30 range so options are pretty limited, but I really like the look of the Arsenals.

Thanks
Ever find the answer to this? Currently in the market for +30 arsenals myself. Trying to fit them with a nitto ridge 35x12.5r17. But I can't figure out if they'll work or not. Jeep is 2019 jlu sahara

OP
OP
df007

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
No actually, nothing concrete on this exact wheel and offset but to be fair I put wheels on hold and am considering some Method 703's instead. Hope you can find what you need.

dsiciliaa

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
No actually, nothing concrete on this exact wheel and offset but to be fair I put wheels on hold and am considering some Method 703's instead. Hope you can find what you need.
Thanks for the response dude! Trying to find out somemore specs on this haha. Really love this rim. Just not sure it'll work yet. If I hear anything I'll let you know

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Arsenals +30 here, no issue with backup camera, just can't put on the "secure" housing back over it.

Sponsored

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Ever find the answer to this? Currently in the market for +30 arsenals myself. Trying to fit them with a nitto ridge 35x12.5r17. But I can't figure out if they'll work or not. Jeep is 2019 jlu sahara
Are you looking at the 17x8 +30 (5.68 backspace) fitment?

dsiciliaa

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
Are you looking at the 17x8 +30 (5.68 backspace) fitment?
Yes! Exactly. 17x8 +30 offset. Discount was able to confirm that the wheel itself wouldn't rub any components. I guess at this point my only concern is the tire rubbing on the inner fender. Which seems inevitable considering its a bigger tire on an almost stock offset. I just dont know if there will be considerable rubbing, or just some rubbing at full turn haha. 90% of my driving is highway anyway so not too concerned. Let me know what you think!

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Yes! Exactly. 17x8 +30 offset. Discount was able to confirm that the wheel itself wouldn't rub any components. I guess at this point my only concern is the tire rubbing on the inner fender. Which seems inevitable considering its a bigger tire on an almost stock offset. I just dont know if there will be considerable rubbing, or just some rubbing at full turn haha. 90% of my driving is highway anyway so not too concerned. Let me know what you think!
I think you should be fine. The AEV Borah wheel for the JL is 17x8.5 +25 with a 5.72 offset. The 17x8 +30 offset you are planning on running has an offset of 5.68 so 1mm more inner clearance. Problem is with a future lift. Unless you plan on running the AEV 2.5 Dualsport lift, the majority of lifts want a minimum of 5-4.5" of backspace.
What size tires are thinking about going with?

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone with BR Armory or Arsenal +30 Offset? Capture.PNG

Last edited:

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
They should be able to get you a good deal too! @Discount Tire

dsiciliaa

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
I think you should be fine. The AEV Borah wheel for the JL is 17x8.5 +25 with a 5.72 offset. The 17x8 +30 offset you are planning on running has an offset of 5.68 so 1mm more inner clearance. Problem is with a future lift. Unless you plan on running the AEV 2.5 Dualsport lift, the majority of lifts want a minimum of 5-4.5" of backspace.
What size tires are thinking about going with?

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone with BR Armory or Arsenal +30 Offset? Capture.PNG
For tires I'd like to stick with the 35x12.5r17 Ridge grapplers. I was thinking of getting the trail grapplers because they offer the 35x11.5 but the trails just dont make sense for my driving style.

My other option is toyo at3. They offer a 35x11.5 as well. I hear they're excellent on road and they're 3 peak so thats good for me here in Canada.. i just wish they looked a little more aggressive lol
Sponsored