Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

idlingmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Folks- I came across the below. Anyone know for sure if new Jeep's would get this 2 year deal?

https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/content/store/pim/details/warranty.pdf

MOPAR WINDSHIELD MADE WITH CORNING GORILLA GLASS WARRANTY Mopar Windshield Made with Corning Gorilla Glass has a 2-year limited (from date of install), unlimited-mile warranty, which provides for labor and parts needed to repair or replace your windshield under certain conditions. Mopar warrants your windshield from damage associated with road debris such as pebbles or other small objects which may cause initial damage larger than a US quarter (1 inch/25mm) and less than 3 inches/7.6 cm. Larger instances or smaller blemishes, along with the subsequent cracking that may be caused by not repairing them, are not covered by this warranty. Dealer requires proof of purchase and windshield will only be repaired or replaced under the warranty once within the warrantable period. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Damage caused by any other force such as an accident, large debris, fraud, falling objects or other acts of God are not warrantable. The damage from road debris referred to in this section is warrantable notwithstanding other provisions in the Mopar warranty. Additional exclusions may apply.
Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Folks- I came across the below. Anyone know for sure if new Jeep's would get this 2 year deal?

https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/content/store/pim/details/warranty.pdf

MOPAR WINDSHIELD MADE WITH CORNING GORILLA GLASS WARRANTY Mopar Windshield Made with Corning Gorilla Glass has a 2-year limited (from date of install), unlimited-mile warranty, which provides for labor and parts needed to repair or replace your windshield under certain conditions. Mopar warrants your windshield from damage associated with road debris such as pebbles or other small objects which may cause initial damage larger than a US quarter (1 inch/25mm) and less than 3 inches/7.6 cm. Larger instances or smaller blemishes, along with the subsequent cracking that may be caused by not repairing them, are not covered by this warranty. Dealer requires proof of purchase and windshield will only be repaired or replaced under the warranty once within the warrantable period. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Damage caused by any other force such as an accident, large debris, fraud, falling objects or other acts of God are not warrantable. The damage from road debris referred to in this section is warrantable notwithstanding other provisions in the Mopar warranty. Additional exclusions may apply.
From what others have said yes, we should get it on ours. I have not dug through all my documentation yet to see if it's in something they gave me at purchase but in theory it should be covered.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Feeling better about the buy? Its almost here!
I'm feeling more optimistic, but at this point I am definitely not feeling out of the woods just yet. The end of the ETA is the last day I'd want to take delivery so there's no margin of error, and there's still so much that can go wrong between now and delivery time. Damage during transit, for example. Train delays. Trucking delays. Slow dealer prep. i'm not counting my chickens just yet.

Sponsored

Ckees10JL

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
Never posted to this forum before don’t know if I’m in the right spot but wondering what others think I ordered a JLU willys black 3 weeks ago my dealer said 4-6 weeks I’m in SW Ohio from what others have said this sounds like a pipe dream just wondering because I’m trying to sell my truck before it comes in what a headache any body else had this short of turnaround

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Never posted to this forum before don’t know if I’m in the right spot but wondering what others think I ordered a JLU willys black 3 weeks ago my dealer said 4-6 weeks I’m in SW Ohio from what others have said this sounds like a pipe dream just wondering because I’m trying to sell my truck before it comes in what a headache any body else had this short of turnaround
Have you received a VIN? Have you checked with JeepChat? After waiting 13 weeks most likely to get mine, I’d think 4-6 was a dream.

Ckees10JL

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
yeah I received aVIN a couple of days after my order and Jeep chat says D status but I don’t know what that means my dealer seems confident but you know how car salesman are lip service

Ckees10JL

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
Have you received a VIN? Have you checked with JeepChat? After waiting 13 weeks most likely to get mine, I’d think 4-6 was a dream.
yeah I received aVIN a couple of days after my order and Jeep chat says D status but I don’t know what that means my dealer seems confident but you know how car salesman are lip service

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD

Sponsored

stickling9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe; 2013 vw gli; 2022 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
engineer
our dealer told us on 6/26 that they would definitely have the jeep for us by first week of Aug, most likely end of July (we told them taking vac 1st week of Aug). well, no jeep and Aug is gone. still waiting. but Jeep Care said at body vendor so hoping almost done. guessing middle to end of Sept. But not the 4-6 weeks quoted

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My JLUR with Gorilla Glass arrived on 8/12 but I am on vacation until Saturday…may be home in time Saturday to pick him up, if not Monday

J33pgrl

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Texas delivery here for Sahara 4xe with Order date: 7/23 and today saw both Build and sticker sheets are available. I assume we looking at 1-2 weeks for delivery?
Well, tomorrow will be two weeks from shipped date for me and I live in NE Pennsylvania. Didn’t think it would take this long to get here from Toledo 🙄