Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Ours must be on the same truck/train, I ordered from Gupton and got same ETA as yours.
Gupton here as well. In fact I emailed Daniel today to confirm he was seeing the same thing, he responded that he was out of office but would verify in the morning and shoot me an update. Ill pass it along here and share, hopefully Ill see ya at the dealership. I am feeling confident enough that I went ahead and sold my JK today. I am now reduced to a 89 K5 that runs like a ..... 89 K5. So lets hope I didnt make a big mistake. 3 Cheers to Jeep resale value btw....wow.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Gupton here as well. In fact I emailed Daniel today to confirm he was seeing the same thing, he responded that he was out of office but would verify in the morning and shoot me an update. Ill pass it along here and share, hopefully Ill see ya at the dealership. I am feeling confident enough that I went ahead and sold my JK today. I am now reduced to a 89 K5 that runs like a ..... 89 K5. So lets hope I didnt make a big mistake. 3 Cheers to Jeep resale value btw....wow.
:beer: cheers

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I was thinking the same thing about being “that guy”. But you’re about to spend 50-70k on a car. They can earn that shit in my book. I send mine a message about every 3 days on his phone haha…bad idea giving me your cell number I guess. It’s actually been funny cause I usually have an update before he does. “Oh yeah you are in KZ now”
I would personally prefer text, because (at least to this Xennial) it feels halfway in between the immediacy and synchronous nature of phone calls and the laissez-faire timeline and completely asynchronous nature of e-mail. But he prefers to do all his business over the phone or email, so …

Anyway, I called him while I was heading to work out, and it seems I am still in KZ S, sitting at the rail yard waiting to catch a train south. He seems to think it’ll be just another day or two, but given my luck in this process I’m not holding my breath. Will check again tomorrow with Jeep Chat.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
JC quoted me 8/19-8/27 last week then changed to 8/23-9/6 Monday. I already booked flight on 9/3, hopefully it arrives before that so I get to pick it up on Labor Day weekend🤣

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Mine was built and I got the window sticker email yesterday, 8/25. Now, to patiently wait and stare out the window for the next several weeks while it's in-transit.

mr-bean-waiting.gif

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ours must be on the same truck/train, I ordered from Gupton and got same ETA as yours.
Possibly mine too via the same carrier. Gupton order on 06/18, now built with build sheet and window sticker, quoted 08/24-09/06 delivery window by Cara and JC. If you see a Plain Jane Hella JLU sitting there, tell her Daddy will be there soon to get her.

You heard anything more on possible location of yours? I havent contacted Daniel yet. Kinda surprised he hasn't contacted me.

Sponsored

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
Build is in paint today🙂. It's actually finally happening. Hoping my ship date of 9/1 is accurate🤞

Edit: 9/1 not 6/1 😂

Last edited:

darawler

First Name
Pulkit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 hyundai santa fe
Occupation
IT
Texas delivery here for Sahara 4xe with Order date: 7/23 and today saw both Build and sticker sheets are available. I assume we looking at 1-2 weeks for delivery?

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
Texas delivery here for Sahara 4xe with Order date: 7/23 and today saw both Build and sticker sheets are available. I assume we looking at 1-2 weeks for delivery?
I ordered from Bluebonnet in New Braunfels TX. My dealer says it's typically 2 weeks for delivery