Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Does this scream storage?? Or KZ? dealership shows KZ “S”??

2DFC581F-CEA8-4E2E-AB3A-DE7B79928109.jpeg
I got that email today too, just after I talked to the dealer and he told me it had been delivered to the rail yard. I didn’t ask him for the exact status in the system, though, so I don’t know if I am in KZ S or some other KZ sub-status.

I’ll check for an ETA on Wednesday or Thursday with Jeep Chat. Not going to bother the dealer again until next week when it should be further along in the process.

Edit: My build sheet is back. Just a temporary database issue/system update.

Last edited:

AlternateLaw

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUS, 2019 JLUR, 2021 JLUR 4xe (ordered)
Mine was delivered yesterday. I'll take delivery tomorrow.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I got that email today too, just after I talked to the dealer and he told me it had been delivered to the rail yard. I didn’t ask him for the exact status in the system, though, so I don’t know if I am in KZ S or some other KZ sub-status.

I’ll check for an ETA on Wednesday or Thursday with Jeep Chat. Not going to bother the dealer again until next week when it should be further along in the process.

Edit: My build sheet is back. Just a temporary database issue/system update.
Cool! I’ll wait too. Build sheet and window sticker are available again for mine now. The dealer says I’m not in JS (storage) and am in KZ and waiting on a rail car. I’ll keep bugging JC once or twice a day cause why not! Haha

We are almost there! You gotta be rounding the edge of anger (I am) cause it feels like the wait is coming to an end. Next time I’m NC I’ll buy the beer and we can laugh about the good ole days waiting 15 months for our jeeps 🤣

Sponsored

Firecrackerv8

First Name
Jessie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 BMW M5 Toyota Camry GL450
A little under 10 weeks, right? 17 June until today is 68 days?
Your right 10 weeks in a couple of days from order to delivery but took 3 weeks getting all the details right before ordering so for me total process begin to end is about 13 weeks

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I thought tonight I may get lucky and get assigned a delivery date so I checked one more time with JC.

This morning I was told it was in transit…not so much tonight. Literally getting so f’in tired of this.

1BFF8485-F968-40CE-B846-77F7D407DEF6.jpeg

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Interesting nugget, chat agent gave me the last location on rail
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 8.10.38 PM

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I thought tonight I may get lucky and get assigned a delivery date so I checked one more time with JC.

This morning I was told it was in transit…not so much tonight. Literally getting so f’in tired of this.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 8.10.38 PM
This is why I am not checking with JC for a day or two. I don’t think I could take another “congratulations! I’m thrilled to let you know, you’re still stuck in the same buIlt-but-not-yet-shipped limbo you’ve been stuck in for ten days now!” response. I can’t get my hopes up just to have them dashed again.

Maybe Cara will email me with a delivery ETA soon and I will never have to deal with JC ever again...

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Here was my update from yesterday.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 08/23/2021 - 09/06/2021

I still don't have a sticker showing. That make sense to anyone that my Jeep has basically an itll be here any day status but no sticker showing?
Sponsored