Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
No, Tri-City here in NC. I wanted to stick with an NC dealer just to make sure I had lemon law protection because... first year of the 4xe. 😂😂

Interesting that the status code list in the process guide doesn't include "KZ S" status.

Did your window sticker generate yet? Mine generated sometime in the last two days, but crypto hasn't yet picked it up. I had the URL open in a tab on one of my devices from last week, and this afternoon I tapped it to close it... and it loaded. Maybe that means it has shipped.
No window sticker yet. Build sheet was produced and when looking now it’s not available anymore. I don’t know what that means. Build sheet is gone.
Sponsored

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
No window sticker yet. Build sheet was produced and when looking now it’s not available anymore. I don’t know what that means. Build sheet is gone.
My build sheet is gone too, says "unable to fetch required data, please contact system administrator". I suspect Sunday is the day they do computer system maintenance since the factory is closed, so it's probably just the system being down for maintenance.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
My build sheet is gone too, says "unable to fetch required data, please contact system administrator". I suspect Sunday is the day they do computer system maintenance since the factory is closed, so it's probably just the system being down for maintenance.
Exact message I’m getting too. Here’s to hoping we get our window stickers tomorrow or Tuesday.

idlingmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn't freak out too much about the missing build sheets. My order was in transit as of 8/16. My window sticker is still available, but build sheet is gone too.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
If you look at the majority of the new ones showing up in the last 24 hours in the Build Sheet/Window Sticker thread, almost none of them have a build sheet, yet they have a link to the window sticker.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Moved to D1 this morning.. ordered on 7/14, estimated ship date of 9/13. Kills me seeing all of these people on here getting their Jeep a month after ordering it... but I know there's a bunch of people waiting 10+ weeks too
I'm with ya. 11 weeks tomorrow.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I got that special version! :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? gorillaglass
Yeah, you need them to correct that. It's still showing only $95 on the build configurator. That is, unless you've already got a signed contract with the ordering dealer for a price. Then I don't think it's a big deal.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
damn, your remote proximity keyless entry was $50 more than mine too

"Special" LMAO! I gotta have some humor cause this process has been so F'ed.

I just asked JC about ETA and they said it can take a few weeks to get assigned an ETA. I hope the "priority" marker continues to be visible through shipping.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
damn, your remote proximity keyless entry was $50 more than mine too
I got that special version! :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? gorillaglass
Yeah, you may need to go over it in detail with them to see what's going on. Seems like someone may have been trying to pad their margin. Hopefully not and it's just some benign mistake, but I'd certainly be wary.
Sponsored