Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

enginerd_josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Email from Renee at Gupton this morning says I’m still in D status with no ETA. I’ve not yet crossed a month since ordering, so I won’t complain about the wait yet.
Sponsored

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
I thought I saw a post a few weeks ago about the window seal in the lower corner not being right and I think mine looks a bit strange as well. I've searched back and forth but can;t find the post with the picture. Can someone point me in the right location of this. Thanks!

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I talked to the dealer and he's not budging on not refunding my deposit.
I was told by my dealership to go into the dealership and ask for a GM about this cause I mentioned it to him about a local dealership that wanted me to put down $5k nonrefundable. Jeepchat (a different section) and calls to GM multiple times, I bet, will get your money back.

Hope it was a crazy downpayment.

Sorry this is been such a shit show. The Jeep ordering process truly sucks ass.

I unfortunately can't back out cause I got drunk one night and ordered 33k in parts.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I was told by my dealership to go into the dealership and ask for a GM about this cause I mentioned it to him about a local dealership that wanted me to put down $5k nonrefundable. Jeepchat (a different section) and calls to GM multiple times, I bet, will get your money back.

I unfortunately can't back out cause I got drunk one night and ordered 33k in parts.
Still nothing from Cara.

It was a $1K deposit (that's what Tri-City requires). If he won't refund it (or let me find someone to take over the order), I'll buy it and then turn around and sell it once it's been processed by the NCDMV. Probably for a (greater than $1K) loss, but IDGAF, it's the principle of the thing.

Wow! 33K$!! That's a lot of parts! 😂😂😂 I just have an EVSE to return/sell; the accessory I ordered in anticipation of its timely arrival hadn't shipped yet so I cancelled that order too.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
We will see. I'm not just threatening. I'm so angry I can barely see straight. Doesn't help that I found my EXACT vehicle (except for hydro blue vice granite crystal) ordered on 19 July and window sticker on 17 August.

I talked to the dealer and he's not budging on not refunding my deposit. So that's fun too. Guess I'll be losing money on this debacle and not EVER in a million trillion years considering another Stellantis vehicle, even if they paid me.

This was the note I sent (exact dates elided).

Let us know if you ever receive a response. Cara NEVER responds it seems :)

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
7th day in JB....per JC today.

A few on the tracking thread said they were in JB for 10-12 days because of half doors. I'm on 7 so maybe monday/tuesday of next week will be good.

Last edited:

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3

33K$ in parts?! Wonder what are they?

Sponsored

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Does being "in the shipping process" but not having a dealer ETA mean that the jeep still hasnt left toledo?

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
Build moved into D1 today finally. Ship date of Sept 1st.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Does being "in the shipping process" but not having a dealer ETA mean that the jeep still hasnt left toledo?
It just took about a day for JC to get the ETA on ours.