Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I’m starting to believe the post I read earlier that said it’s about filling transport cars and trucks. It makes sense so a new vehicle isn’t just sitting there for a month while a rail is filled up.

Who am I kidding though…zero rhyme or reason 🤣
Yes. That was my theory as well. But I also noticed in YT videos of production line that the jeeps at the very end of the line all seamed to be the same color. Who knows.
Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
*** HOPE *** for everyone waiting on their order...

• 6/19 order date, JLR with GG and various other options.
  • 7/30 email from Jeep Wave Customer Care indicating an expected delivery week of 9/3, just in time for Labor Day weekend.
  • On 8/9 Jeep Chat gave me a wider and slightly faster delivery window (8/19 to 9/2).
  • Today 8/13... my order arrived at the dealership this morning! It happened so quickly that the title documents aren't even there yet.
Hopefully many others will have a similar experience!

Last edited:

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
After all the complaining I did today on here, I messaged JC AGAIN today and I am now officially in D1!
-Ordered 6/21,
-D1 on 8/13. guess friday the 13th is a lucky day after all. Called dealer and I'm
-scheduled for build 9/1.

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Oh man…I got my build sheet 8/3 and I’m still waiting for my window sticker. Ugh.
Still in Inspection? If so, I think you can escalate again after 10 days (or it may have been 14). I'd try it.

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looks like they are pushing the XR orders through! Just got this from Maurice:

"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that as of 8-12-2021 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA at customer care, but your factory ordering dealership may have both a build and ship ETA. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"

I placed the order with Gupton at 4 August.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
So happy to see everyone receiving their Jeep’s. Finally! After a week of Jeep personnel damaging multiple parts while loading my Jeep 392 on a rail car they still have no ETA on the repairs or shipping. Patience is growing thin!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My Eco-Diesel Rubicon that was damaged in shipping has been repaired and is now waiting to be shipped from the dealer to me. They did an amazing job repairing the drivers side rear fender. Not sure how they did it, but looks like new. The long wait is about up.

IMG_20210811_154732.jpg

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
My Eco-Diesel Rubicon that was damaged in shipping has been repaired and is now waiting to be shipped from the dealer to me. They did an amazing job repairing the drivers side rear fender. Not sure how they did it, but looks like new. The long wait is about up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? IMG_20210811_154732
Rad! It’s about time. How long for shipping?

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Rad! It’s about time. How long for shipping?
They need a week to work out logistics, then 2 days for delivery from CO to AZ. One of the main highways in CO was (is?) closed down, so they said they are a bit backed up. It was actually cheaper for me to ship than to rent a car one way, and pay for a hotel etc. to make the trip myself. it worked out perfect as I cant drive that long any ore anyways.