Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Checked with my dealer, and my new estimated ship date is 8/14. This aligns with Cara telling me my estimated production plan timing for either the week of 8/9 or 8/16.

Hopefully my JC updates will be more exciting next week...
Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
I bet you are on the same train as @SuboneWH and me. It'll be a Jeep pickup party! Tri-City has got to be one of the slowest dealers in terms of shipping, I'm trying so hard to be patient....
Agree where's that damn train!! :LOL: :giggle:

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I'm about 2 hours away, although next week (when it'll probably come) I'll be close to 6 hours away. Those prices are cheaper than I would have thought, I'd consider it if it didn't extend the wait even longer.
I am in Highlands. Was thinking for a minute we could "car pool" (on a delivery) but seems impractical given the geographic dispersal.

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bet you are on the same train as @SuboneWH and me. It'll be a Jeep pickup party! Tri-City has got to be one of the slowest dealers in terms of shipping, I'm trying so hard to be patient....
Hope I am on the same train. When I read that I could not resist thinking of a favorite Spriitual:

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Where are you guys located? I am about 250 miles away from there and trying to decide if I want to go and pick it up. Travis has said he can ship it on a truck to me for $500 or have it driven to me for $250 or I can pick it up. Good news is that he also said that if there were any damage on the way to me that they would be responsible for that.
100 miles away.. waiting for the Jeep to call me for pickup... ☎ JLUR phone home :giggle:

Sponsored

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@SuboneWH @Luvwine
If our Jeeps are indeed together they were loaded onto a truck in Winston last night. Travis says mine should show up today or tomorrow, with Tuesday pickup. Might want to check in with him this morning 🍻🍻🍻
Congrats! I tried calling but he was busy. Sent an email. Thx for the update! Will see….

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@SuboneWH @Luvwine
If our Jeeps are indeed together they were loaded onto a truck in Winston last night. Travis says mine should show up today or tomorrow, with Tuesday pickup. Might want to check in with him this morning 🍻🍻🍻
Got an email and unfortunately, my Jeep is not on the same train. Oh well. My ETA is 8/19. 😥

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
@SuboneWH @Luvwine
When did yours ship, do you know? It seems very quick, which is hopeful for the others of us who ordered from him!

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
When did yours ship, do you know? It seems very quick, which is hopeful for the others of us who ordered from him!
Left Toledo 7/27 @ 9:40AM on rail. So a little less than 2 weeks assuming it does indeed get there in the next few days. He said it's usually 3 weeks, and he always tells people the last part of the ETA window to temper expectations. Said 2 weeks to Winston, could take 1 to him (I guess that includes the full day they want to clean it up/whatever they do).

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Left Toledo 7/27 @ 9:40AM on rail. So a little less than 2 weeks assuming it does indeed get there in the next few days. He said it's usually 3 weeks, and he always tells people the last part of the ETA window to temper expectations. Said 2 weeks to Winston, could take 1 to him (I guess that includes the full day they want to clean it up/whatever they do).
Exactly two weeks from when it left Toledo until you pick it up on Tuesday (if it arrives by Monday)! That's not bad.

I have definitely learned my lesson about trying to predict future events in this process based on apparent patterns in the past, so I'm still planning for 2.5-3 weeks... but it's good to know that it CAN be faster, if the stars align!

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If mine reaches dealer on 8/19, it will be a bit over 10 weeks from order to delivery. I suspect GG was why it is taking longer than a lot of folks’ orders. I guess I should not complain given some have waited far longer tho.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
If mine reaches dealer on 8/19, it will be a bit over 10 weeks from order to delivery. I suspect GG was why it is taking longer than a lot of folks’ orders. I guess I should not complain given some have waited far longer tho.
It's funny the difference just three days made in terms of ordering! Mine should be being built around the time yours arrives, and if it arrives for pickup on 02 September (which isn't unreasonable IF it's built/shipped on 16 August), it will have been 12 weeks exactly. It's likely it will be closer to 13 weeks, though.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
@SuboneWH @Luvwine
My Jeep was on that train also!! :beer: :clap:
Sponsored