Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

dav_webb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Sarge, 2021 Rubicon 4xe Hydroblue
My Jeep has made it to North Platte, NE as of 4:15am this morning, according to my dealer. I just have to say, Darren @ LHM Jeep in Sandy, Utah has been amazing with his communication. Weekly and sometimes biweekly updates from him through the whole process.
Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Quick question - there is a post purchase rebate program "drive....something or the other". Can someone remind me the name of the program.

Yes, I am anticipating that my JLUR magically appears soon...

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yours was damaged? Did you end up getting it or waiting for a 2022?
Not sure yet. The dealer is waiting to see what all needs replaced and how long it will take. I really don't want to order another as I have been waiting long enough already, but also dont want a new vehicle with anything showing on carfax, or a fender and part of body tub that was painted at a dealer that does not match. Im playing it by ear waiting for more details.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Not sure yet. The dealer is waiting to see what all needs replaced and how long it will take. I really don't want to order another as I have been waiting long enough already, but also dont want a new vehicle with anything showing on carfax, or a fender and part of body tub that was painted at a dealer that does not match. Im playing it by ear waiting for more details.
If the dealer is fixing the issue there should be nothing on Carfax, at least I would think not.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
You don’t need to be rude to me. GG has only been in production for 2 weeks now and they are working on going through the backlog of GG orders. It pointless to complain about them gathering parts x weeks prior to Jeep putting GG into production. If you haven’t already, I would contact your dealer to see if the POC has ship date for your order. The ship date will give you a better idea of when your Jeep will be completed vs getting frustrated with Jeep chat/‘elevating’ your order with Cara (which I suspect doesn’t do anything)
Oh dear. It seems your extensive knowledge of how Jeep manufactures Wranglers may have some gaps.

They do not assign ship dates in "D" status.

I believe I mentioned that I have been in "D" status for eight weeks (as of today).

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
If the dealer is fixing the issue there should be nothing on Carfax, at least I would think not.
depends on how they do it. most work done at a dealer shows. Every service visit (even oil change) is reported by most dealers. How it shows is the question I have. just "vehicle serviced" wont raise any red flags, any type of body work, paint etc. will (most of the time)

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
JC told me I'm still in D and today was 45 days there so I requested escalation... We'll see how big of a difference that makes....

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I did not order GG but every other option on my 392 that was available. The order is finally in paint. Can you believe this thing was ordered in November 2020? That is so crazy! I have only been waiting 2.5 months and without a car for nearly 4 months, but still crazy to think people will have waited a year for their 392s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? 1628185740490

Sponsored

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
You can update my non GG order on the spreadsheet. According to Jeep chat all materials are received so looks like I'm back in D1 finally

Namakan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Mine is sitting on dealer lot as of today. I did get some pictures of the inside of the window to make sure there were no issues like the other one posted on here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? 1628185740490

I missed the earlier post someone had issues with and can't seem to find it. My order with GG should be here soon and I would like to know exactly what to watch out for. Is the post within this thread?

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Thank you much. Looks like I should be eligible for $250...if nothing changes between now and actual delivery date
There is a note in the process that says you are eligible if you purchased your vehicle on or before August 1st, 2021.
Sponsored