Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
No change for my build status today, still showing "Materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." Day 9.

My brother ordered an almost-identical JLUR (his being a different color, otherwise the same options etc) two days after me and his is now in Trim.

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
No change for my build status today, still showing "Materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." Day 9.

My brother ordered an almost-identical JLUR (his being a different color, otherwise the same options etc) two days after me and his is now in Trim.
That’s the Jeep way! 🤬

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just contacted Jeep chat and for the first time was told a dealer ETA. They said, Current Dealer ETA is 08/06/2021 - 08/19/2021. As of yesterday both dealer and jeep chat said ETA was TBD. Glad to get some information. We will see.....

Also, I think I already posted it but just FYI, I got both build sheet and window sticker from Cryptostickers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

newbluesparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So far we have 6 that have entered the build process, I would have hoped for more by now but I'm going to remain optimistic and chalk it up to Jeep not updating statuses in their system in a timely fashion coupled with not everyone on the list checking in every day.

Here's the latest:
Sorry I haven't been able to update you but i checked back on 23JUL and i have been moved back to D1 status with an updated build/ship date of 10AUG

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I just saw this: https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5422071001

But it says wrangler production will continue.
What fun. Day 50 in D. Meanwhile, nearly identical Jeeps ordered over a month after mine are rolling off the assembly line. Not cool, Jeep, not cool.

Cara did put a note in my escalation ticket that no new updates were available. The lady on the phone said that my dealer is the best option for getting current status, and that they get email whenever the order status changes. Not sure I believe that, and anyway problematic communication is problematic.

The anger has started to ebb, and defeat and apathy have arrived. Why am I tolerating this behavior and indeed rewarding it with over 50K$ of my money?

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
What fun. Day 50 in D. Meanwhile, nearly identical Jeeps ordered over a month after mine are rolling off the assembly line. Not cool, Jeep, not cool.

Cara did put a note in my escalation ticket that no new updates were available. The lady on the phone said that my dealer is the best option for getting current status, and that they get email whenever the order status changes. Not sure I believe that, and anyway problematic communication is problematic.

The anger has started to ebb, and defeat and apathy have arrived. Why am I tolerating this behavior and indeed rewarding it with over 50K$ of my money?
I get it 100%. I hate giving my money to people who show me very little effort, but we want the Jeep so we pay the money. 🤬 I finally moved from inspection to JB - I’m not prepared for the amount of time I’ll probably spend in this status.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I get it 100%. I hate giving my money to people who show me very little effort, but we want the Jeep so we pay the money. 🤬 I finally moved from inspection to JB - I’m not prepared for the amount of time I’ll probably spend in this status.
That's the thing, though -- the apathy is that not sure I want it any more. 90-95% of the reason I want the thing is to be able to drive on the beach! If I don't have it for my beach vacation in mid-September (14 September being the absolute latest I could take delivery for that), then I don't really need/want it until I go back out to the beach in late May.

Oh well. I don't have to make any decisions now. I told the electricians I'd let them know by 24 August what the plan was, so I (and Jeep) have 3.5 weeks.
Sponsored