Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
My ORIGINAL ship date was 6/29. Then 7/20, now 7/28. I don’t see it making that deadline either considering it’s TOMORROW. 🤬
About to be in the same boat. Ship date of 7/29 but I'm still in D. Trying my best to pretend I just ordered my Jeep today. So lame🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Substitute "Jeep's vehicle build tracking system" for "new defense system" and this clip is on-point.

Seriously with today's technology and barcode scanning as our builds progress the line, they should be able to tell us "The final dash bolt as installed at 4:11PM right after Shirley took her afternoon break"

We get vague, canned responses because that's what Jeep wants us to have.

Attachments

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Update from dealer said mine is leaving the rail yard in Toledo for Winston-Salem NC railyard as of today but NO ETA.....This might be longer than the wait for GG :giggle:
Yours and mine may be on the same train car đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Substitute "Jeep's vehicle build tracking system" for "new defense system" and this clip is on-point.

Seriously with today's technology and barcode scanning as our builds progress the line, they should be able to tell us "The final dash bolt as installed at 4:11PM right after Shirley took her afternoon break"

We get vague, canned responses because that's what Jeep wants us to have.
Agreed! But on the bright side Jeep's systems won't be starting WW3 anytime soon lol.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Dealership called to see if I wanted a diesel sting gray gladiator. It’s tempting but if I’ve waited 50 days, what’s another 50.

I did make it clear That if they get the 2022 order guides that I would switch my deposit.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just got off the phone with a dealership and tried to buy half doors. All are on back order for dealers until September. I hope that the factory isn’t back ordered until then cause I don’t want to get my Jeep in october.

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I suspect I missed the train too. Jeep chat told me earlier that my Jeep shipped to storage. Dealer sent me an email stating build date slipped from 7/27 to 7/28. Sigh.

Edit: Contacted Jeep chat. They say I am in “shipping” but no ETA. I asked if Jeep shipped and was told no. So this sounds like same status with different terminology. It is just clear as mud.

Last edited:

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Update from dealer said mine is leaving the rail yard in Toledo for Winston-Salem NC railyard as of today but NO ETA.....This might be longer than the wait for GG :giggle:
My dealer told me the last update they have is

"TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC 07/24/21 05:12:00 PM
07/25/2021 - 08/05/2021
This means it shipped on the 24th roughly at night"

My dealer does not know the exact date of arrival just when it left.
I am more than happy with knowing a window than just guessing though.