Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

JakeK66

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2Dr '21 4XE (Sold) '20 Altitude (Sold)
Just for clarification, the spreadsheet isn't an automated thing, we just fill it in whenever someone posts some info. The Last Update column should be the last date the info was posted so you can get an idea of how up to date any row is.
I can be added too -

4XE Sahara Firecracker Red with Tan Interior, Black Hard Top, Mopar Headliner, Cold Weather Package, Keyless Access
Ordered 7/2
Confirmed D1 Status 7/22
No Build Date Given
Out of St. Louis Missouri
Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Crypto emailed me this morning. I now have both a Build Sheet and a Window Sticker! Kinda worried about the price increase but I think Gupton will honor the quoted price.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Crypto emailed me this morning. I now have both a Build Sheet and a Window Sticker! Kinda worried about the price increase but I think Gupton will honor the quoted price.
Congrats! How long were you in I???

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

did you pull up the order guide for the month you ordered? I used the June guide to price my build, both MSRP and invoice. Will be curious how much my actual window sticker will vary from the June price guide when I ordered.

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Congrats! How long were you in I???
I think less than a day.
My Jeep had not started build Friday, I was too busy Saturday to check and Sunday JC is closed so Monday I was told it shipped so >I day.

Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
did you pull up the order guide for the month you ordered? I used the June guide to price my build, both MSRP and invoice. Will be curious how much my actual window sticker will vary from the June price guide when I ordered.
About a ~$700 difference but I just called and they said there will not be any issues! Glad I asked haha

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
I've seen others saying Gupton will honor. I know Tri-City will honor.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think less than a day.
My Jeep had not started build Friday, I was too busy Saturday to check and Sunday JC is closed so Monday I was told it shipped so >I day.
I’m sitting in I for my third day. Started being built Friday. Can someone PLEASE tell me why some people fly through and others sit around waiting? This entire process has been so effing awful!

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I’m sitting in I for my third day. Started being built Friday. Can someone PLEASE tell me why some people fly through and others sit around waiting? This entire process has been so effing awful!
5th day in "I" for me. Did you escalate after being in D1 for too long? I did. I was also told on Chat that I can escalate after being in "I" for two weeks. Maybe I'll have to double escalate.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th day in "I" for me. Did you escalate after being in D1 for too long? I did. I was also told on Chat that I can escalate after being in "I" for two weeks. Maybe I'll have to double escalate.
What’s your ship date?

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
What’s your ship date?
Originally 7-24. Was told by my dealer yesterday that it slipped to 7/26. I have not heard anything from my dealer since but Chat told me this AM that I am still in "I" status.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Originally 7-24. Was told by my dealer yesterday that it slipped to 7/26. I have not heard anything from my dealer since but Chat told me this AM that I am still in "I" status.
My ORIGINAL ship date was 6/29. Then 7/20, now 7/28. I don’t see it making that deadline either considering it’s TOMORROW. 🤬

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
I've been saying all along there's a guy at the Jeep plant whose job it is to flip a coin all day to answer scheduling questions. Should we change Stormy's status today? Tails - nope! Then they all laugh.

Seriously though, I would think for the random extended testing in the inspection stage that it'd only add a day or 2 extra at most. It's possible they found an issue and now something is queued up to be fixed or replaced. It could just be a very minor issue. Sounds like they give themselves 2 weeks for this process to work itself through before they consider it abnormal. I'm glad I did not have to experience this. Try and hang in there :(

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been saying all along there's a guy at the Jeep plant whose job it is to flip a coin all day to answer scheduling questions. Should we change Stormy's status today? Tails - nope! Then they all laugh.

Seriously though, I would think for the random extended testing in the inspection stage that it'd only add a day or 2 extra at most. It's possible they found an issue and now something is queued up to be fixed or replaced. It could just be a very minor issue. Sounds like they give themselves 2 weeks for this process to work itself through before they consider it abnormal. I'm glad I did not have to experience this. Try and hang in there :(
UGHHH now I’m worried about something being wrong! LOL

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392

Posting what I found below in my search. Of course, in my search, I found several examples of the build "failing" at the inspection stage.

"Back when the reprocess manager (Drillionaire) was posting on Reddit, he stated that the biggest issue was backlog. There were as many as 2500 "I" status JL's waiting to get into the repair garage at any given time. The great majority were held for very simple repairs like a sheared bolt. However, the information systems documenting these issues appear to be restricted to the engineering staff. All evidence to date is that none of the FCA support staff have access to such information so I'd be surprised if @JeepCares is truly responsuve.

At least one customer has reported that once you reach 21 days in "I", the vehicle was considered to have failed the inspection, at which point a new vehicle is ordered. I've not seen confirmation of an official policy to that effect. "

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...etails-inspections-reprocessing-repairs.8933/
Sponsored