Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Just stopped by my dealer and he informed me that their district rep said that due to materials shortages they may net be able to fulfill all of the current open orders. I hope to god this isn't some kind of ploy to either get out of the affiliate pricing that we agreed to, or even worse, that he's correct and I'll have to reorder a 2022.
Sponsored

ecnrsfm_3hnds

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
“Not able to fill” . . . Shit . . .

Last edited:

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I just tried to connect to Jeep Chat to see if I moved out of trim, but it keeps saying my request has been canceled because there are no agents to take the request. Has that happened to anyone else?? I’ve never had that happen no matter what time of day or day of the week.

EDIT: apparently JC is only open until 5pm on Saturdays and not at all on Sundays. I feel like a junkie that just lost their stash. 😩 How will I manage until Monday morning?? 🤣

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I just tried to connect to Jeep Chat to see if I moved out of trim, but it keeps saying my request has been canceled because there are no agents to take the request. Has that happened to anyone else?? I’ve never had that happen no matter what time of day or day of the week.

EDIT: apparently JC is only open until 5pm on Saturdays and not at all on Sundays. I feel like a junkie that just lost their stash. 😩 How will I manage until Monday morning?? 🤣
I'm sure all of us can give you some generic responses to hold you over until Monday ;)

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Nope! I’m at least in trim! 🤣 I was hoping for a paint to KZ like saprtis!
Have you been told you were in "I" yet?

I was in trim on Thurs (7/22), per Jeep Chat. Then "I" on 7/23 per dealer and Chat. I checked with Chat today and still in "I."

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you been told you were in "I" yet?

I was in trim on Thurs (7/22), per Jeep Chat. Then "I" on 7/23 per dealer and Chat. I checked with Chat today and still in "I."
Not yet. I checked first thing this morning and I was in trim (yesterday framing). I was hoping I’d be in I by now but I’ll never know now. 🤣 #thanksjeepchat

My ship date is Tuesday 7/28.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Not yet. I checked first thing this morning and I was in trim (yesterday framing). I was hoping I’d be in I by now but I’ll never know now. 🤣 #thanksjeepchat

My ship date is Tuesday 7/28.
There is sometimes a delay in reporting and thus you may have been a step or two ahead of what Chat told you.

My ship date is actually today. Doubt it went out. I'm hoping it ships by 7/26 or 7/27.

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is sometimes a delay in reporting and thus you may have been a step or two ahead of what Chat told you.

My ship date is actually today. Doubt it went out. I'm hoping it ships by 7/26 or 7/27.
My original ship date was 7/20. That ship has sailed. Fingers crossed that 7/28 sticks!

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Just stopped by my dealer and he informed me that their district rep said that due to materials shortages they may net be able to fulfill all of the current open orders. I hope to god this isn't some kind of ploy to either get out of the affiliate pricing that we agreed to, or even worse, that he's correct and I'll have to reorder a 2022.
Oh no…..
where did you order from?

nkyjeep

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 platinum, 2021 JL RUBICON
Occupation
retired
well im at jb status as of yesterday, while talking to salesman he stated that those who are in d status are going to be there for some time like 2-4 months, due to shortage of parts etc, he showed me a boat load of people in d status , and that its going to get worse.

WhtRubi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
It's going to be you, me and @syismaster1 until the end 😢

So far 18 vehicles from the list have moved to at least build this week, that's ~28% of the entire list. I found a couple build sheets on cryptostickers and plugged them in as well, let me know if I missed anyone, here's the latest:

WhtRubi - Ordered 7/13, VON 7/14
Sponsored