Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I just got my letter from Cara. This gets me nothing but special updates via email..is that correct?

Going through the track/build thread I’m wondering if my half doors are the hold up now since that seems to be the difference between mine and similar (moving) builds.
Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
As of this morning I’m in G/trim!!

JLU HA - granite w/ gray interior
Diesel
CW
ASG
LED
SOT
8.4”
Tow
GG
Engine block heater

Ordered 5/11
D/gathering: 6/3 (likely sooner - just found out this date)
D1/scheduling: 6/25
E/framing: 7/23
G/trim: 7/24

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got my letter from Cara. This gets me nothing but special updates via email..is that correct?

Going through the track/build thread I’m wondering if my half doors are the hold up now since that seems to be the difference between mine and similar (moving) builds.
My letter from Cara was nothing special either. And her “updates” are about a day behind what’s actually happening lol

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I'm very happy for you May-ordering folks that you're finally getting your Jeeps built.

We will see what the next few days brings, but I've almost decided to walk away from my order (or sell it immediately after it gets titled if the dealer won't refund my deposit; I could probably even make a little profit doing that, given the crazy state of things). Turns out I wasn't actually bluffing when I said that to Jeep Chat. 😂

Call it what you will, but I realized last night that at this point, I think that my enjoyment of the Jeep has been permanently diminished by this ridiculous process, and why else would I spend so much money on something if not to enjoy it?

If y'all are curious to see if/when my order actually gets built, it's registered under the moniker "random4xe" in cryptostickers.

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
I'm very happy for you May-ordering folks that you're finally getting your Jeeps built.

We will see what the next few days brings, but I've almost decided to walk away from my order (or sell it immediately after it gets titled if the dealer won't refund my deposit; I could probably even make a little profit doing that, given the crazy state of things). Turns out I wasn't actually bluffing when I said that to Jeep Chat. 😂

Call it what you will, but I realized last night that at this point, I think that my enjoyment of the Jeep has been permanently diminished by this ridiculous process, and why else would I spend so much money on something if not to enjoy it?

If y'all are curious to see if/when my order actually gets built, it's registered under the moniker "random4xe" in cryptostickers.
I would say hang in there, don't let it get you down. I didn't get scheduled until long after most around me but when I finally did it was still in the first week of GGs builds even though a lot had already been scheduled for the 2nd week. Don't get me wrong, this whole process has been a suck fest but I plan on it being a distant memory once the Jeep finally shows up. You forget about the birthing pains once you have the baby....or so I've been told.

Anyway, you do what you got to do nobody will fault you for it, but I for one hope you hang around for the finish line.

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I checked yesterday and my build was supposed to start soon. Since I saw another person with a later order date than mine was in the build process this morning, I decided to check again. This time "Mathew" told me my order was in the "trim stage." He then recommended I check back in a couple of weeks. I asked if a build normally takes a couple of weeks and he said no but that it might take 8-10 weeks from order to reach the dealer. I then pointed out I was nearly at seven weeks now and he just said all he could tell me was to check back in a few weeks. I asked him where "Trim stage" was in the process and he had no idea nor information on that. Anyone know where trim stage is?

I am happy to see progress but gosh Jeep chat folks don't have much info.

Since my build did not start yesterday late afternoon but is in trim less than 24 hours later, I have to wonder how often they update the system.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
I checked yesterday and my build was supposed to start soon. Since I saw another person with a later order date than mine was in the build process this morning, I decided to check again. This time "Mathew" told me my order was in the "trim stage." He then recommended I check back in a couple of weeks. I asked if a build normally takes a couple of weeks and he said no but that it might take 8-10 weeks from order to reach the dealer. I then pointed out I was nearly at seven weeks now and he just said all he could tell me was to check back in a few weeks. I asked him where "Trim stage" was in the process and he had no idea nor information on that. Anyone know where trim stage is?

I am happy to see progress but gosh Jeep chat folks don't have much info.

Since my build did not start yesterday late afternoon but is in trim less than 24 hours later, I have to wonder how often they update the system.
It's after they paint it where they put the rest of the main components on like bumpers, fenders, interior, etc.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Lame - no movement for me

Brandi
It has been in for 43 days now. If it is still in by late next week we can certainly look into sending a case to our tracking team for you.

Looks like on Monday I will have to ask it to be pushed to the tracking team...

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
It's going to be you, me and @syismaster1 until the end 😢

So far 18 vehicles from the list have moved to at least build this week, that's ~28% of the entire list. I found a couple build sheets on cryptostickers and plugged them in as well, let me know if I missed anyone, here's the latest:

Received my window sticker today for what that's worth, my Jeep's at least on a train like a hobo making it's way to dealer. 👀
Sponsored