Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

checked with chat and got
" I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "

which sounds like nothing has changed, however when I asked when it entered this status the agent responded "yesterday"....

Sigh...

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
In D1 status for 12 days now. Order Date: 6/14, Estimated Ship/Build Date: 7/31. I'm hoping to get my build sheet and some movement on mine next week. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Saprtis

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I still have no build sheet does it take a while somtimes?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I still have no build sheet does it take a while somtimes?
It seems things lag on the database. If I read your posts correctly, you went from paint to shipping in one day? I don't think that is supposed to happen so likely there was a lag somewhere.

I'm in "I" status and I think my build sheet was supposed to have issued by now but I don't have one either.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Ya i went from D1 on 7/21 to paint on 7/22 then KZ on 7/23 all confirmed by dealer
Did you search in the JL build thread/crypto stickers? What’s your Jeep name?

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Ya i did its Spartis
I believe early on in that thread people had discussed it taking a few hours for the build/sticker sheets to show up after movement. Maybe that’s your case.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer sent an update this morning that my Jeep has been sent to the body vendor. build will be finished there, then inspection, then shipping. so I am still a few weeks out is my guess. no word on any price changes. I assume that will wait for window sticker / invoice being created.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
My dealer sent an update this morning that my Jeep has been sent to the body vendor. build will be finished there, then inspection, then shipping. so I am still a few weeks out is my guess. no word on any price changes. I assume that will wait for window sticker / invoice being created.
I always though "I" came before "JB." Am I mistaken?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I always though "I" came before "JB." Am I mistaken?
Not sure, just going on what he emailed me. maybe 2 inspections if if goes to get accessories added? my 2019 also had an inspection after the accessories were added. my 2017 grand cherokee trailhawk failed inspection after that step (had rock rails installed) and it ended up getting rebuilt. ever did learn what happened with that one.

overall I have no idea, but have seen inspections after body vendor before. maybe its a "final inspection"?

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Been watching this since I had the itch to get out of my '21 Willy's and into a Gecko 4xe and take advantage of lease specials right now.
Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Gorilla Glass
front camera
trailer tow
cold weather
steel bumper
trail rail
all weather mats
something else I'm probably missing..

Finally pulled the trigger, submitted 7/8/21
Got nervous with the wait times I was seeing 😅
Checked daily after ordering, D status until logging in today... D1 status w/ a ship date of 8/10 and one of our salespeople here ordered a similar unit in Hydro blue same day, and his went D1 today w/ a ship date of 8/6

Cannot wait!

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

08 JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT officially makes me extremely angry. Like, bordering on actual rage.

A month after my order, you have a build date, I still do not (just checked). And now they're planning into the week of 09 August. I just told the chat rep that if I don't have a ship date of 12 August or before by VERY EARLY next week I'm going to proceed with cancelling my order.

Go on, Jeep, call my bluff.
Sponsored