Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Just checked with Jeep Chat today:
I still do not have a window sticker? But anyway....

Maurice:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage in transit to your ordering dealership, it is now just pending a delivery ETA which will become available closer to the time of delivery. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available in the next while. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

Me:
So it has left the factory on it's way to the dealer?

Maurice:
Great question! Yes that would be correct, your vehicle is on the way to your factory ordering dealership, we should have a delivery ETA available very soon. It will likely be sometime next week that the ETA generates; as you just entered the shipping stage today

Which means:
I am in "KZ" status now :clap:
At least according to JC
What are your specs again??

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
What are your specs again??
JLJS74 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
25R Customer Preferred Package
ERG 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Upg I
DFT 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
PBJ Hydro Blue Pearl Coat APA Monotone Paint
*D5 Prem Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats -X9 Black
GXD Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
GMA Gorilla Glass
CWA MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats
AJ1 Safety Group
AEN Dual Top Group
AEK 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
ADE Cold Weather Group

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off the phone with my dealership as I sent my sales guy (fleet manager) and the new car sales director an email asking to escalate to the local regional rep. They were pushing my email to her but cannot give her contact information.

He’s looking at all his orders and said all of them have recently moved except for Hydro blues! He’s seeing his 2.0s changing today but none of his hydro blues, even 2.0’s have changed.

Anyone have a build sheet or movement that are hydro? He said Jeep is MOST CONCERNED with people cancelling their order so make sure to say that in the Jeepchat.
Mine is a Hydro Blue eco-diesel Rubicon.

Sponsored

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I have a build sheet, but still no ETA on shipping. Jeep Chat said still in the build process. I am also a bit worried about the price increases since my order. I think there has been 2 since order placed. will see what dealer has to say once window sticker comes out with price at the time. if after August, may have another increase from what I am seeing. going to be interesting.

I understand the dealers point of view if it is higher, but at the same time I dont want to pay more. for the dealer its win/win. if I refuse the increase they just give my deposit back, and sell on the lot for MSRP and make even more since I was quoted quite a bit under invoice. I am hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.
For what it is worth, I asked my dealer who confirmed that they would honor the price quoted to me when I placed the order. Mine has "only" been pending since June 7, but seems like dealers ought to honor the price quoted when the order placed. It is bad enough to have to wait a long time for the order to be completed. To raise prices due to a long build time would be to add insult to injury.

CBR2200

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Mine is in JB status. A quick search has me worried it could be stuck there. Anyone have some insight on what this status might mean?

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Mine is in JB status. A quick search has me worried it could be stuck there. Anyone have some insight on what this status might mean?
Built:JB – shipped to body vendor

Mine went there for the extra top since I ordered dual tops

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
For what it is worth, I asked my dealer who confirmed that they would honor the price quoted to me when I placed the order. Mine has "only" been pending since June 7, but seems like dealers ought to honor the price quoted when the order placed. It is bad enough to have to wait a long time for the order to be completed. To raise prices due to a long build time would be to add insult to injury.
Daniel at Gupton confirmed me today that the pricing for my 6/10 order would be honored (i.e., no increase).

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I agree they "should" but not all do. this is my 4th JL order. On another one (my 2019) the price went up and the dealer passed that through to me. it was only $750 and I really wanted the Jeep so I paid it. on my 2020 price raised again, dealer kept original price. depending on when you order there is a good chance prices may change.

bravoitssarah

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon (on order)
So far we have 6 that have entered the build process, I would have hoped for more by now but I'm going to remain optimistic and chalk it up to Jeep not updating statuses in their system in a timely fashion coupled with not everyone on the list checking in every day.

Here's the latest:
Thanks for updating! The latest screenshot from my dealer shows ship date 7/26 (not sure if I saw it wrong the first time) so when you get a chance, mine can be changed from 7/24 to 7/26 please :)

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
A few more to round out the day:

Bioslate
Megsjljl
CardsFan63
overson
WO

I think that means 31 so far since the plant reopened. I would love to know what percentage of custom orders are tracked via cryptostickers! It has to be fairly low, right?
Sponsored