Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I'm at 64 days and remain in "D" status. Opened an escalation case two weeks ago!.. has not made any difference.
April on Jeep Chat is literally incompetent.
No other word to describe them.

They said there is no person that my case can be escalated to that will tell me an ESTIMATED build date and that there have been 3 shut downs since I ordered......
No Escalation??? HELLO???????

Also said I should expect a 12-16 week window now for my build after saying its 8-12 weeks a normal parameter. I haven't heard about this sort of time frame till today.

If you said 10 times no one knows an ETA how are you going to go from 8-12 weeks at the beginning of the conversation to 12-16?????
:angry::headbang:

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)

They said there is no person that my case can be escalated to that will tell me an ESTIMATED build date and that there have been 3 shut downs since I ordered......

Also said I should expect a 12-16 week window now for my build after saying its 8-12 weeks a normal parameter. I haven't heard about this sort of time frame till today.

If you said 10 times no one knows an ETA how are you going to go from 8-12 weeks at the beginning of the conversation to 12-16?????
I’m at my wit’s end just like you!! Jeep Chat is a joke. I love how they give you excuses like 3 shutdowns, but never told us that when we chatted DURING those shut downs. I see build after build progressing and even being delivered and they were ordered AFTER mine. I just picture a box of parts waiting for someone to put them together. I’m slowly transitioning from aggravated to PISSED OFF. 🤬

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I’m at my wit’s end just like you!! Jeep Chat is a joke. I love how they give you excuses like 3 shutdowns, but never told us that when we chatted DURING those shut downs. I see build after build progressing and even being delivered and they were ordered AFTER mine. I just picture a box of parts waiting for someone to put them together. I’m slowly transitioning from aggravated to PISSED OFF. 🤬
Me too man.
You ordered a week before me too wow.
In the time I've waited they probably could've trained me and I could've built it myself.
All of my "Out of Stock" Mods arrived before said Jeep.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I have a build sheet, but still no ETA on shipping. Jeep Chat said still in the build process. I am also a bit worried about the price increases since my order. I think there has been 2 since order placed. will see what dealer has to say once window sticker comes out with price at the time. if after August, may have another increase from what I am seeing. going to be interesting.

I understand the dealers point of view if it is higher, but at the same time I dont want to pay more. for the dealer its win/win. if I refuse the increase they just give my deposit back, and sell on the lot for MSRP and make even more since I was quoted quite a bit under invoice. I am hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Totally get your frustration, but don't hold it against the chat rep, they are doing and sharing exactly what some faceless VP has decided is ok to share. It is truly a shame that we are not able to easily communicate with that person directly.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR

I would suggest to keep a list of the ones that won't let you escalate, if they show up in the next chat session just close it and start another. Eventually one of them will do it (unless they've all been recently told no more escalations). But it seems to be up to the chat person and their personal criteria for escalating, just another random inconsistency in this whole process.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe

Hilarious. April was the one I chatted with earlier today, and she gave me the standard 8-10 weeks line. I gently and politely pointed out that it would have to be built next week for it to make ten weeks, and that that’s unlikely since it’s not yet on the production schedule. Maybe that pushed her to change her tune to the 8-12 weeks for later conversations. 😂

I do pity these chat reps. It is painfully clear that they have piss-poor training, are left to their own devices, and so just make things up.

I would suggest to keep a list of the ones that won't let you escalate, if they show up in the next chat session just close it and start another. Eventually one of them will do it (unless they've all been recently told no more escalations). But it seems to be up to the chat person and their personal criteria for escalating, just another random inconsistency in this whole process.
I will immediately reload if I see Mathew or Cheryl.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
So far we have 6 that have entered the build process, I would have hoped for more by now but I'm going to remain optimistic and chalk it up to Jeep not updating statuses in their system in a timely fashion coupled with not everyone on the list checking in every day.

Here's the latest:
Just checked with Jeep Chat today:
I still do not have a window sticker? But anyway....

Maurice:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage in transit to your ordering dealership, it is now just pending a delivery ETA which will become available closer to the time of delivery. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available in the next while. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

Me:
So it has left the factory on it's way to the dealer?

Maurice:
Great question! Yes that would be correct, your vehicle is on the way to your factory ordering dealership, we should have a delivery ETA available very soon. It will likely be sometime next week that the ETA generates; as you just entered the shipping stage today

Which means:
I am in "KZ" status now :clap:
At least according to JC

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just got off the phone with my dealership as I sent my sales guy (fleet manager) and the new car sales director an email asking to escalate to the local regional rep. They were pushing my email to her but cannot give her contact information.

He’s looking at all his orders and said all of them have recently moved except for Hydro blues! He’s seeing his 2.0s changing today but none of his hydro blues, even 2.0’s have changed.

Anyone have a build sheet or movement that are hydro? He said Jeep is MOST CONCERNED with people cancelling their order so make sure to say that in the Jeepchat.

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
someone forgot to change their login name today...

SwatiBhardwaj
Thank you so much for holding. I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
2:13:13 PM
If we do not see any progress in your vehicle order status by next week, we will be able to escalate it to our brand team.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Just got off the phone with my dealership as I sent my sales guy (fleet manager) and the new car sales director an email asking to escalate to the local regional rep. They were pushing my email to her but cannot give her contact information.

He’s looking at all his orders and said all of them have recently moved except for Hydro blues! He’s seeing his 2.0s changing today but none of his hydro blues, even 2.0’s have changed.

Anyone have a build sheet or movement that are hydro? He said Jeep is MOST CONCERNED with people cancelling their order so make sure to say that in the Jeepchat.
Hydro 392. In trim today.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS

Mine is Hydro Blue in KZ status shipped from factory to dealer via train ETA??

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Well that doesn’t help LMAO (its okay to read this as pure jealousy). My escalation case says “research in progress follow up with Customer 7/23”
How did you find this?
Sponsored