Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Super happy for you (seriously)!

So what I'm seeing is that, once again, Jeep is inconsistent as hell. A 5/28 order is in framing while 5/8-5/15 orders sit waiting.

I need to talk with Jesus right now.
You should take a look at the 392 side of things. There are people who ordered in 2020 with allocation that do not have their rigs yet. Meanwhile, April and even May orders are being delivered.
Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Super happy for you (seriously)!

So what I'm seeing is that, once again, Jeep is inconsistent as hell. A 5/28 order is in framing while 5/8-5/15 orders sit waiting.

I need to talk with Jesus right now.
I hear ya. bravoitssarah has a 4xe and at least a few weeks ago it seemed like they were pumping those out a lot faster plus they have a dedicated line if I remember correctly. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot 4xe's beat out the rest.

You've got to be next brother!

Last edited:

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Lol I've done ordered all my accessories (rims, tires, bumpers, rock rails, skid plates, lift kit, axle shafts, gears, truss/gussets, steering stabilizer, driveshafts, winch, compressor, spare tire carrier, etc etc) and my Wrangler is still in D status. Supposed to have all that installed and on the road Sept 25th for a Moab trip. Suddenly I'm not even sure if my Jeep will be here by then, let alone all the parts on it too. Fingers crossed!!
Just missing a kitchen sink;) Guess you have more faith than me, each time I go to order accessories there's a voice that tells me I better wait until it enters build. That and the fact that some warranties might run out before actually taking delivery hah!

Last edited:

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
So far we have 6 that have entered the build process, I would have hoped for more by now but I'm going to remain optimistic and chalk it up to Jeep not updating statuses in their system in a timely fashion coupled with not everyone on the list checking in every day.

Here's the latest:

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
They did me that way also, 13JULY showed all parts in, checked with dealer and said yes in D1 status with a date of 29JULY, checked again on 8JULY and went back to parts being gathered, dealer said same, D status
Same happened to me
My May 19th order switched to D1 on July 7th, was confirmed by my dealer and stayed there for at least a week. It has now switched back to D, also confirmed by my dealer. Anyone else experience this? So frustrated!!

Screenshot_20210720-161729_Chrome.jpg
Same happened to me. My sales guy says that we still have a ship date so he thinks it should ship next week🤷‍♂️.

I did jeep chat today and without me asking the guy escalated my case

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
So far we have 6 that have entered the build process, I would have hoped for more by now but I'm going to remain optimistic and chalk it up to Jeep not updating statuses in their system in a timely fashion coupled with not everyone on the list checking in every day.

Here's the latest:
Talked to dealer this morning for an update

Current status:

Built and in "JB status" – shipped to body vendor
Since I ordered "dual tops "dealer said this was probably to put my boxed up soft top inside back of Jeep.

Slowly getting closer, 9 weeks since order shipping 2-3 weeks typically to dealer so looking at an August delivery at the earliest. :like: :clap:

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
You know, it’s funny how we all get worked up about this. And the guys on the factory floor are just going thru their motions. (Just another day for them)

To give you guys some wishful thinking, I noticed there’s a trend in the order tracking thread of 2.0L’s being updated and reporting, along with 4xe’s. So i said it seems they (the factory) are tooled to kick out 2.0Ls; i bet when they run out of those parts/engine/ecu lots, theyll switch over and 3.6Ls, 392s, 3.0Ls will come flowing out of the floodgates. And everyone except 2.0L folks will be celebrating. 🤣

have faith folks… just give it time.

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Unexpected turn of events... I cancelled my order last night and placed a new one with another dealer... its all about the $$$.
The original dealer, although they treated me well, they were unresponsive when asked about how much they would discount the 4Xe based on an affiliate certificate that I have (BTW we can all get them), I never received an answer on that. Finally got an answer and turns out they would not honor the affiliate cert at all.
Went to another dealer, closer to my home, and they take the certificate, discount clear as day on the order sheet. Long story short, I am starting with a fresh build (couple months wait) but I get about $5k off. Added a couple more silly things to the new build like reinforced hinge gate and went with a color other that white, the only thing I didn't get was the smokers package, lol.
Still paying less than I was after tax with the original build (even though I am paying a little extra on the build, mid year price bump). I am now paying 1% less than the FFP price on the POC.
Summer would be mostly gone anyway by the time I receive it sometime in mid Aug (maybe)?
So, will keep enjoying the summer with my lifted 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk (with winch) and be patient.
When I get new VON/VIN and dates will let you know.

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
Today, as per Emily @ JeepChat:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family!
10:11:43 AM
Have I have able to answer all your questions? Is there anything else I can look into today for you?
10:11:48 AM
Me
Yesterday I was told the parts had already been collected
10:12:04 AM
and it would be entering the build phase soon
10:12:16 AM
Emily
Sorry about that I am showing we have all the parts for the order and should be entering building process soon.
10:12:42 AM
Me
How can you see the difference?
10:12:59 AM
I'm worried the info provided isn't accurate and as tomorrow is the day at which I was told I can escalate the status I'd really like to know where I stand
10:13:21 AM
Emily
One system has not been update another has not been. I apologize I am showing we do have all the parts
10:13:28 AM"

I have no idea what to believe anymore... will check back in tomorrow.

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe

Here's the latest:
Where does this chart come from and how can I add my order to it? Just curious.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Where does this chart come from and how can I add my order to it? Just curious.
@PocketsEmptied updates it now. Just need to post your info, he normally updates it when he has a few to do. Big thanks to him for continuing to update, and @webwbr for creating it in the first place.

J&L'sJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Chat said mine is in shipping, and being delivered to Dealership between 7-22 and 7-28.

Dealership confirmed and said it is on a carrier and should be there in the next couple of days. Only about 90 miles from assembly plant in Toledo.

Ordered 6-2-21
Added GG on 6-3-21
VON / VIN 6-3

Sport S
2.0l ESS
8 spd auto
Towing
Cold Weather
Hard Top
Convenience Group
LSD axle

Already have the suspension, tires/wheels, bumper, lights and more waiting for it in the garage.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Just checked with Jeep Chat again…no change.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I hear ya. bravoitssarah has a 4xe and at least a few weeks ago it seemed like they were pumping those out a lot faster plus they have a dedicated line if I remember correctly. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot 4xe's beat out the rest.

You've got to be next brother!
I’m a sister! 🤣 And let’s hope!!!🤞
Sponsored