Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Never received a ship date only build date.
I think in the system its actually called "ship date", but it normally is the build date.

The terminology is a bit off for that status from what I have seen on my other 4 Jeep orders. A dealership may just refer to that as build date when giving status updates.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I think in the system its actually called "ship date", but it normally is the build date.

The terminology is a bit off for that status from what I have seen on my other 4 Jeep orders.
Ditto

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just asked Jeepchat about my build still in D.

They said they have 7-9 weeks to build the Jeep and if it’s not built within that time frame I can escalate. They they said their typical transport time is 2 weeks (which I don’t feel is accurate). I told them I’m getting frustrated about the entire and that I’m reconsidering my decision. She said it should be built within the next 2-3 weeks and once it flips down D1 it usually is built quickly. If not in D1 by end of July I can escalate but the “computer” says it’s still within threshold.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Holy $HIT--
Decided to check with Jeep Chat out of the blue-----

Hazel
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler is currently in the trim stage of the build process.
7:19:16 PM

:clap::rock::fingerscrossed:

You are all next!!!!
With both you and @Namakan reporting advancement beyond D1, I think this means there's finally light at end of the tunnel for us đź‘Ť đź‘Ť đź‘Ť. Of course they then go and shut down for a week, but hey, they at least threw us a couple crumbs before they left! But it's a good sign that they're going to hit the shipping dates.

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Now you guys have me debating whether or not to contact Jeep Chat...its been maybe a week and a half since I have...LOL

Sponsored

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Alright, Mike from Jeep Chat told me the same...all parts are in, will be entering production very soon. So no change as of yet for me...I can relax now.

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
So any of you GG folks in D1 also have active safety? If there are indeed different part numbers between the two, wonder if theres more available of one type versus other.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
So any of you GG folks in D1 also have active safety? If there are indeed different part numbers between the two, wonder if theres more available of one type versus other.
I ordered a 392 with GG so it includes the active safety package. 7/26 ship date on mine.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Hoping I'll be in D1 status soon after Chicago auto show. Ordered 7/5, VIN got assigned 7/8.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Maurice: Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. This week the Toledo, Ohio plant is down for previously planned general maintenance, In this case we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!

I’m gonna check every day going forward cause it’ll be my way of getting to “the man”. Lmao

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Holy $HIT--
Decided to check with Jeep Chat out of the blue-----

Hazel
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler is currently in the trim stage of the build process.
7:19:16 PM
Me
Great can you please expand on what that means?
7:19:44 PM
Hazel
So the trim stage is where they add the parts that make your Jeep a Wrangler.
7:20:26 PM
Me
So it's being built correct?
7:20:56 PM
Hazel
That is correct!

According to Hazel--I'm in--

Build:E – framing
F – paint
G – trim

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
:clap::rock::fingerscrossed:

You are all next!!!!
So I decided to call the dealer today (usually only check-in every 2 weeks). Confirmed I am in "Trim" stage currently and have a ship date of 22 July. Since I am beyond the 250 mile truck delivery ride, it's a train ride for my Rubi. Dealer said typically 2 weeks once it actually ships, not sure the route it takes? Any "Train Gods" out there have any more info? Anyway once it arrives at the train yard in Winston/Salem NC, it is trucked to the dealer. Longer story short, hopefully by the 2nd week of August I may have a Hydro Blue Rubi in my possession with "GG". Who is going to be the 1st with "GG" delivered??? 55 days and counting since order...but when I ordered the dealer did say "8-12 weeks" so they may be spot on once it arrives. Side note...wondering if I didn't get the GG would it be sooner? Only the "Jeep Wizards" can answer that.

**Wishing the best for the rest of you!!**