Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
As of Two days ago I am still in D status.

Gwagwv

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Can I be added to GG Tracker?
Order Date: 6/30, Status: D, JLUR Sarge Green, 2.0, 4:1 Rock Track Full Time, Steel Bumpers, ASG, SG, Dual Top, Trail Cam, Premium Audio, LED, Tow, Remote Proximity, CW, GG
Thanks

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Checked again this morning - dealer had no update, though he did say it should be soon. Chat sent the following :
"Thank you so much for holding. I appreciate your patience. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided"

Seems like I am past the gathering stage at least...but not much more than that

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
what was your order date?
May 18th.

Dealer said to expect delays though because they've seen other orders being pushed back a few days...

Sponsored

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Well a nice canned response for my 30 day escalation

I have received an update on the case with the following information.
Customers order was only placed 4 weeks ago, Customers vehicle is currently progressing as normal. Please remind customer the average factory order to delivery window is generally 7 - 9 weeks.
If you have any further question please feel free to chat back in for further updates.

bearym

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe (ordered)
I received an email from ‘Jeff’ that my order had a ‘production plan’ for 7/19… assuming that means it will be built that week. I’ve been in D1 for almost 3 weeks now

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I just got an email from my dealer stating my jeep has a build date of 7/27. Looks like a popular date for those of us on this topic.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
If it's the same dealer I'm using, yeah, he said 3 weeks average once they ship. 2 to Charlotte then 1 to him.
When I was talking to my dealer originally it sounded like they all went to Winston Salem by rail, then were trucked here to Charlotte.

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Got an unsolicited update from my sales guy today saying my 5/21 order was in for paint today.
Wow! You may very well be the first GG built then if that's true. I'd double check it though, just sayin ;)

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Mine with GG has a build date scheduled for 7/16 according to my dealers rep and a ship date of 7/27. Will let you all know what happens
There seems to me be more supporting evident that the factory is shut down this week, so I’m not sure a “7/16 build date is real”. Plus, I don’t think dealers have access to a build date, only a ship date, as shared by other folks on this forum with screen shots from their dealers.
Got an unsolicited update from my sales guy today saying my 5/21 order was in for paint today.
So maybe the factory isn't closed this week? I can't keep up. I just want my Jeep!