Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
So my dealer just called me and said I have a build date of 6/29, but nothing showing in cryptostickers. We shall see. 🤷‍♀️ I’m not optimistic. 🤣

JLU high altitude - granite
3.0 turbo
Advanced safety, cold weather, tow packages
Gorilla glass
Ordered 5/11
Any news on your build?

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Amber ruined my morning by telling me they are still collecting parts.
Ugh, mine too (except it was Mathew, who was the person who said "contact back in 4-5 weeks" before -- which was hilarious the first time and just irritating this time).

I will be surprised if those of us who ordered the week of 07 June don't start switching this week, though.

DarealUSA

First Name
Kolja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
SwatiBhardwaj:
Thank you so much for holding. I appreciate your patience. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Sahara 4xe w/ GG. Ordered 5/22... (VON same day, VIN 5/26 or so).

Sponsored

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
Ship date of 7/27. No gg. Should have just kept it🤦‍♂️😂. Oh well! At least I know it will be here at some point in the future ❤

newbluesparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
just checked again
" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "
5/17 ordered

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
just checked again
" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "
5/17 ordered
Exact same answer I have received since June 23.

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Ship date of 7/27. No gg. Should have just kept it🤦‍♂️😂. Oh well! At least I know it will be here at some point in the future ❤
Right there with you buddy... I dropped Gorilla Glass on 6/15, but I'm still getting my Jeep at the same time as folks who kept it. I've been unlucky my whole life, why should this be any different!?!? 😛

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Right there with you buddy... I dropped Gorilla Glass on 6/15, but I'm still getting my Jeep at the same time as folks who kept it. I've been unlucky my whole life, why should this be any different!?!? 😛
My dealer called me yesterday and said we can try and drop GG off your order and I kinda laughed a little, at this point it wouldn't change anything.

Sponsored

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? feels-hu

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Another sad face....

Thank you Daniel and Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Ugh, mine too (except it was Mathew, who was the person who said "contact back in 4-5 weeks" before -- which was hilarious the first time and just irritating this time).

I will be surprised if those of us who ordered the week of 07 June don't start switching this week, though.
I sure hope so, ordered 6/10, hoping to have by August 1st...

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Just a heads up to anyone running up on a lease end. I was able to get MBFS to extend our lease 1 month with just a call saying I was having a hard time finding a replacement vehicle.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Another sad face....

Thank you Daniel and Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build
SSDD for me too.

I sure hope so, ordered 6/10, hoping to have by August 1st...
Same day I ordered! I don't hold much hope for 01 August. I'm just hoping to have mine by 01 September at this point. Or indeed any time before my beach trip in mid-September, though it'd be really nice to have a few weeks to get used to driving it on normal roads before I take it on the beach... 😂
Sponsored