Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
White Rubicon 4Xe, One touch roof, Black Leather seats, safety and advanced safety group, cold weather package, keyless entry, Steel Bumpers, Tow group, off road camera, Gorilla Glass, trail rail, windshield tie downs, floor mats, plastic sill guards
I also ordered all options 4xE bright white except GG, One-touch roof & Steel bumper on 06/01. It is in shipping ETA between 06/23 and 07/05.
Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I also ordered all options 4xE bright white except GG, One-touch roof & Steel bumper on 06/01. It is in shipping ETA between 06/23 and 07/05.
I love how we’re all being told GG has nothing to do with delays while we’re watching everyone who ordered identical units minus GG take delivery of their Jeeps that were ordered WELL after ours. 🤣

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
I definitely think (partially speculation, partially from reading) that the LED Lighting Kit is the next hold up. Gorilla Glass might have just been sorted out but I doubt those of us who ordered LEDs are going to see production rolling quickly anytime in the next few weeks.

theory2

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
May 15th order, no LED lighting, with GG stuck in D still. 2 door rubicon.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I definitely think (partially speculation, partially from reading) that the LED Lighting Kit is the next hold up. Gorilla Glass might have just been sorted out but I doubt those of us who ordered LEDs are going to see production rolling quickly anytime in the next few weeks.
I don’t have the mental bandwidth for this! 🤣 Of course the LED package is part of the HA trim. Ugh!!!

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Something tells me my rubicon 2 door, manual, tan leather, led lights, gorilla glass, dual door custom order is going to be the world record for longest time order when I pull the trigger.

Stay strong GG brethren, every day that goes by is one day closer to getting your new rides!

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Something tells me my rubicon 2 door, manual, tan leather, led lights, gorilla glass, dual door custom order is going to be the world record for longest time order when I pull the trigger.

Stay strong GG brethren, every day that goes by is one day closer to getting your new rides!
I ran with a 4-door rubi, diesel, GG, front camera, LED's, and dual door. I'm looking at the days extended by option chart in the thread about tracking builds....I think I'm sitting this one on the side line with you for a while.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
White Rubicon 4Xe, One touch roof, Black Leather seats, safety and advanced safety group, cold weather package, keyless entry, Steel Bumpers, Tow group, off road camera, Gorilla Glass, trail rail, windshield tie downs, floor mats, plastic sill guards
Mine will be a Sahara 4xe, granite crystal, body color hard top, black leather, safety/advanced safety, cold weather, prox keyless, towing, LSD, and…. GG. I didn't want the trail camera, and I figured I could add any other options later if I wanted them since they're available aftermarket.

It will be very interesting to see whose gets built first -- Saharas seemed to be coming out faster than Rubis, but who knows now. I'm still in D as of a few hours ago. I will check again tomorrow (and indeed every day except Sunday until D1 + build date).

I just hope mine is built by early August so it can be delivered by early September!

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just a quick update, I am still in D as of today per Jeep chat. My order went in on June7 for a 4XE Rubicon with GG and all options except steel bumpers and smokers package tho I opted for black three piece hard top and did not choose leather seating.

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Five stages of Jeep Factory Orders:

Denial - It won't take 6-8 weeks for MY Jeep to get here.​
Anger - Why have I been in D status for almost 30 days?!?​
Bargaining - Fine... I'll give up Gorilla Glass from my build if it speeds up the order!​
Depression - Now I don't have Gorilla Glass, AND I'm stuck in D1.​
Acceptance - I'm never going to get my Jeep. Maybe I'll just buy a Camry.​

I'm currently in the "Depression" stage.

Sponsored

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Update again
My 5/15 build is with GG is still in D status. My rebuild without GG was ordered on 6/5, D1 on 6/11 ,built 6/21, JB 6/22, KZ 6/24
How are you finding this out? Specifically the build, JB, KZ dates... Jeep Chat or from your dealer?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Quick update on my situation:

Ordered a 392 (allocated) on 5/5, GG added shortly thereafter. D on 5/15. Got an email earlier today that my Jeep is scheduled to be built the week of 7/19. No word from my dealer on whether this is officially D1 (though it certainly seems like it).

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Still in D today, too, but the Jeep Chat person said the funniest thing:

"The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting us back in four to five weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealership can take 8 to 10 weeks."

Contact back in 4-5 weeks? B@#$h, I'm doing well at this point to limit myself to once a DAY.

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Still in D today, too, but the Jeep Chat person said the funniest thing:

"The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting us back in four to five weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealership can take 8 to 10 weeks."

Contact back in 4-5 weeks? B@#$h, I'm doing well at this point to limit myself to once a DAY.
I got the same thing. they created this problem by taking down the tracker
Sponsored