Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Dealer and Jeep Chat Today////
Dealer called and said my GG Jeep has a build date of July 20?? Not sure how they get that?

This is my conversation with Jeep Chat today:

Me: Looking to check on my Jeep build thanks

Alexander: Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

Me: OK so what exactly is assembly scheduling ?

Alexander: Great question, assembly is when we put your vehicle together. It involves a number of different stages, like trim, paint and more. You are in scheduling currently and soon to move into production or assembly

Me: scheduling means its going to get built soon?
Alexander: Correct, scheduling is the stage where we collect the parts needed, then proceed into assembly

Me: so are all the parts needed already collected

Alexander: Right now the vehicle is in scheduling status, it looks to be entering assembly very soon

Jeep Chat answers I think it's double speak for the standard answer of: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "

Who TF knows:computerrage::LOL::beer::beer:

Frank..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Dealer called and said my GG Jeep has a build date of July 20?? Not sure how they get that?
Interesting and falls in line with other dates that have been tossed around.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Talked to my Dealership today and my GG JLUR is scheduled to be built July 28. They said the only hold up on my build is GG. I was also offered a 392 allocation a little under MSRP for all the inconvenience. They also said they would put an identical order in minus GG if I wanted to get my Jeep sooner. I’m torn on the 392, and honestly if I could get Gecko in the 392 I just might do it. For now I’m keeping my order as is

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Talked to my Dealership today and my GG JLUR is scheduled to be built July 28. They said the only hold up on my build is GG. I was also offered a 392 allocation a little under MSRP for all the inconvenience. They also said they would put an identical order in minus GG if I wanted to get my Jeep sooner. I’m torn on the 392, and honestly if I could get Gecko in the 392 I just might do it. For now I’m keeping my order as is
I'm wondering if that means it's in D1 finally? That's usually when it gets a scheduling date. But weren't you one of the first to order GG? I'd think you'd be at the front of the line in early July like some of the other dates that are now popping up.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm wondering if that means it's in D1 finally? That's usually when it gets a scheduling date. But weren't you one of the first to order GG? I'd think you'd be at the front of the line in early July like some of the other dates that are now popping up.
I’d like to think I was one of the first to add it, I would’ve added it day one but it wasn’t available to rubicon’s until day 2. I was told it’s still in D status though, the Jeep rep is who said my scheduled production date

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Dang, if you ordered 5/4 and your build date is July 28th, then I likely won't see mine until September...as I ordered 6/10...

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS

This is my conversation with Jeep Chat today:

Me: Looking to check on my Jeep build thanks

Alexander: Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

Me: OK so what exactly is assembly scheduling ?

Alexander: Great question, assembly is when we put your vehicle together. It involves a number of different stages, like trim, paint and more. You are in scheduling currently and soon to move into production or assembly

Me: scheduling means its going to get built soon?
Alexander: Correct, scheduling is the stage where we collect the parts needed, then proceed into assembly

Me: so are all the parts needed already collected

Alexander: Right now the vehicle is in scheduling status, it looks to be entering assembly very soon

Jeep Chat answers I think it's double speak for the standard answer of: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "

Who TF knows:computerrage::LOL::beer::beer:
BTW my order was on May 20

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Dang, if you ordered 5/4 and your build date is July 28th, then I likely won't see mine until September...as I ordered 6/10...
My guess is they’ll all be done at the same time (that’s my hope). I think they do several thousand units at one time due to the backup.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

My guess is they’ll all be done at the same time (that’s my hope). I think they do several thousand units at one time due to the backup.
I sure hope so. I am hoping to get a few weeks in with the top off before fall sets in

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not necessarily, I dont think there's any rhyme or reason on how they decide which Jeeps get built first. I just wanted to let everyone know what ive been told, there's always a chance it gets built sooner but the schedule now is end of July. I'll let everyone know if it gets built sooner for sure.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Not necessarily, I dont think there's any rhyme or reason on how they decide which Jeeps get built first. I just wanted to let everyone know what ive been told, there's always a chance it gets built sooner but the schedule now is end of July. I'll let everyone know if it gets built sooner for sure.
If mine pushes into August for delivery I may just pull the cord and wait for the 2022 order banks. I was already on the fence, but needed it before end of July for a few reasons. If it pushes beyond that I may just hold off. (Maybe get my knee replacement revision surgery early while waiting).

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If mine pushes into August for delivery I may just pull the cord and wait for the 2022 order banks. I was already on the fence, but needed it before end of July for a few reasons. If it pushes beyond that I may just hold off. (Maybe get my knee replacement revision surgery early while waiting).
I understand completely, I don't really have anything rushing me so Im probably going to wait at this point. I don't think we'll see any order guides for '22 until probably September with Deliveries in late December or early January.
Sponsored