Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I'll pose a question....

Wonder if those that are ordering Gorilla Glass will be the first 22's out the door for September delivery. Anyone want to jump on that bandwagon? :)
Does this ever happen? People order a model year that near end and they convert it to next year? I’m trying to avoid A price increase with my 2021 order
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering if $95 for GG was a misprint.. it was suppose to be $995.
Im thinking the 995$ is the cost to have a dealer swap your existing windshield to the new gorilla glass, not the cost to have added from the factory. (for example, asking a dealer to swap your 2018-2020 JL window after the oem one cracks)

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Does this ever happen? People order a model year that near end and they convert it to next year? I’m trying to avoid A price increase with my 2021 order
Happened to a buddy of mine with TRX. Ordered a 2021 and was told after ordering that it rolled to a 2022. Some speculate it could happen with the wrangler if you order in the next 2-3 months.

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Happened to a buddy of mine with TRX. Ordered a 2021 and was told after ordering that it rolled to a 2022. Some speculate it could happen with the wrangler if you order in the next 2-3 months.
hope this doesn’t happen, I have a bonus cash coupon that only works on 2021

Sponsored

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
hope this doesn’t happen, I have a bonus cash coupon that only works on 2021
Thats a good question. I talked to Jeep incentives and the dealership and they assured me the coupon would still apply even though it expires on 6/30/21.

bearym

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe (ordered)
Ordered a 4xe Rubicon on 5/8… with GG and headliner. This week received the ‘vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status’ message. From what I’ve read, this is still D status…

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Thats a good question. I talked to Jeep incentives and the dealership and they assured me the coupon would still apply even though it expires on 6/30/21.
I have that assurance too, but a 2022 MY is different territory

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I'll pose a question....

Wonder if those that are ordering Gorilla Glass will be the first 22's out the door for September delivery. Anyone want to jump on that bandwagon? :)
22 Wranglers won’t be built until early December, so…

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
22 Wranglers won’t be built until early December, so…
You can confirm that? There was some rumors we may see the first 2022's in late september/early October but I know this is a weird year.....and hell ALL of this is speculation.

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
You can confirm that? There was some rumors we may see the first 2022's in late september/early October but I know this is a weird year.....and hell ALL of this is speculation.
If the 2022s were going to hit the lots in September/October, the June order guide would have been for 2022. However, it is for 2021. But like you said, it's all speculation in this crazy year we've had.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Multiple dealers have said they received emails from corporate a few weeks back that 2021 builds will end Dec. 4th and 2022 will start production Dec. 6th, which would mean '22 order banks would likely open in Sept.-Oct.

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just as I thought:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

I asked if there was an issue with the option for Gorilla Glass and this was the response:
I do apologize at this time there is no information.

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Just as I thought:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

I asked if there was an issue with the option for Gorilla Glass and this was the response:
I do apologize at this time there is no information.
I did the same this morning, received the exact same answer.
Sponsored