Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Ordered a 392 on 5/5, added GG a few days later. Stuck in D like everyone else.
Sponsored

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
I ordered a White 4Xe Rubicon on 5/28
VIN and VON assigned on 5/29 with a status of D
Called the dealer on 6/5 and he stated I was in D1 but no estimated ship date yet.

One touch roof
Steel Bumpers
Tow Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Remote proximity keyless entry
Off road camera
Black Leather seats
Cold Weather Group
Windshield tie down
Trail Rail management sys
Plastic Sill door guards
And... Gorilla Glass

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
Aside from Gorilla Glass, any other big hold ups in regards to parts? I'm reading hard top headliner and soft top bag are the other major ones?

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Aside from Gorilla Glass, any other big hold ups in regards to parts? I'm reading hard top headliner and soft top bag are the other major ones?
Half doors. I was in JB status for 28 days. I am convinced the hold up was the half doors. Maybe Jeep now has a good supply of them so perhaps not much of a wait any more.

OP
OP
Hazelwood7

Hazelwood7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JL Rubicon V6
So the second jeep I ordered on 6/5, I got the vin today. This is without the gorilla glass. I will keep people updated on both my builds to see what happens.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hazelwood7

Hazelwood7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JL Rubicon V6
I don't know, we are all trying to make educated guesses based on what people are saying.

Frank..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
I ordered a White 4Xe Rubicon on 5/28
VIN and VON assigned on 5/29 with a status of D
Called the dealer on 6/5 and he stated I was in D1 but no estimated ship date yet.

One touch roof
Steel Bumpers
Tow Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Remote proximity keyless entry
Off road camera
Black Leather seats
Cold Weather Group
Windshield tie down
Trail Rail management sys
Plastic Sill door guards
And... Gorilla Glass
How is everyone glossing over this guy's post that he ordered gorilla glass and is in D1 status. Potential good news!

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
How is everyone glossing over this guy's post that he ordered gorilla glass and is in D1 status. Potential good news!
I noted it... however 1 marker is not a trend. I was hoping today more people in this thread would be reporting moving into D1. Anyone?

Also, I don't want to bother my dealer again, I'm not sure how to do the "Jeep Cares" chat folks mention. is that just clicking that Chat button on this page: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
I noted it... however 1 marker is not a trend. I was hoping today more people in this thread would be reporting moving into D1. Anyone?

Also, I don't want to bother my dealer again, I'm not sure how to do the "Jeep Cares" chat folks mention. is that just clicking that Chat button on this page: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
I'm still in D as of this morning. For Jeep Chat just click the Chat button, select New Vehicle Info and fill in your info, then ask them for a status update. They won't give you the actual status code, but the description of the code which you can translate.

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
I'm still in D as of this morning. For Jeep Chat just click the Chat button, select New Vehicle Info and fill in your info, then ask them for a status update. They won't give you the actual status code, but the description of the code which you can translate.
Thanks for the confirmation on Jeep Chat.

And as of this writing only elinopaido has a vehicle with Gorilla Glass that is in D1. Praying several other of you come up with the same and that elinopaido was not just a miscommunication.

Last edited:

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
It’s odd that if GG was indeed the hold up that they started with a build that was ordered much later than many of us. But I supposed stranger things have happened. 🤷‍♀️

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I am assuming he has bad info. If really in D1, you would have an estimated ship date. I am guessing more than likely it is regular "d" status like the rest of us. it is not uncommon for a dealer or Jeep chat to give a bad status.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
I am assuming he has bad info. If really in D1, you would have an estimated ship date. I am guessing more than likely it is regular "d" status like the rest of us. it is not uncommon for a dealer or Jeep chat to give a bad status.
My understanding is that you do not always get an estimated ship date when you hit D1.

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
My understanding is that you do not always get an estimated ship date when you hit D1.
I'm going with the forum member above who said they were in D1 as having bad intel from his source. Otherwise, I'm sure others would be chiming in with good news.
Sponsored