Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Ugh. Mine got pushed back AGAIN. I am now getting a 8/14 ship date. Was 7/28, then 8/4, now the 8/14. Ordered May 19th. I jinxed myself by ordering all the parts and accessories in advance and booking a trip to Moab 9/19. The Jeep Gods are laughing at me 🤣
That sucks man, you ordered same day as me and had an almost identical build. I swear it's all random, or at least a large part of it is. If you haven't already, check with your dealer to get a good idea how long it takes shipping, that 9/19 could be cutting it close - assuming there are no more delays :mad:

Our current list of 70+ day people that have checked in lately or have been seen on crytostickers (without a sticker) and not known to be in KZ yet: StormyMidwest, OutlawBeard, newbluesparky, tk23, BubbaCon, Fleet, Frank.., BSR7, bhakim22 and possible Young04 and Bocephus. I thought it was brutal before, but it's down right scary out there now. Mad props to those hanging on. Latest list:

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I ordered a base Rubicon with no gg or bells and whistles on 7/15 thinking I would get it super fast because theirs no fancy doo-dads... Well they just told me January 2022 ship date!!! Im totally cancelling my order....my dealer told me by Sept....ill order a 22 in january and hope to get it by summer .......screw this madness!

Frank..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
That sucks man, you ordered same day as me and had an almost identical build. I swear it's all random, or at least a large part of it is. If you haven't already, check with your dealer to get a good idea how long it takes shipping, that 9/19 could be cutting it close - assuming there are no more delays :mad:

Our current list of 70+ day people that have checked in lately or have been seen on crytostickers (without a sticker) and not known to be in KZ yet: StormyMidwest, OutlawBeard, newbluesparky, tk23, BubbaCon, Fleet, Frank.., BSR7, bhakim22 and possible Young04 and Bocephus. I thought it was brutal before, but it's down right scary out there now. Mad props to those hanging on. Latest list:

Sales manager said he is confident we'll have it by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!
Heads up for the spreadsheet - date my dealership gave me was 8/18, letter says 10/12
Oh man, what a bummer! When did your dealer tell you 8/18? Mind told me 8/14 today but am starting to worry if that will stick.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Sales manager said he is confident we'll have it by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!

Oh man, what a bummer! When did your dealer tell you 8/18? Mind told me 8/14 today but am starting to worry if that will stick.
I got a letter today saying 10/12. My dealer said I went to D1 with an 8/18 date today also.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
I ordered a base Rubicon with no gg or bells and whistles on 7/15 thinking I would get it super fast because theirs no fancy doo-dads... Well they just told me January 2022 ship date!!! Im totally cancelling my order....my dealer told me by Sept....ill order a 22 in january and hope to get it by summer .......screw this madness!

No way that’s right! Holy crap! I’d actually maybe keep it and it’ll probably be one of the first 2022’s.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Adding to the intel gathering effort :like:

Got this email last night (2-door Rubicon ordered on 6/19). Prior to that note, the last update I had was a Jeep chat agent telling me on Monday that part had been assembled, without a build date.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? 1627769985362

Last edited:

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Heads up for the spreadsheet - date my dealership gave me was 8/18, letter says 10/12
Going to be optimistic and put you in as 8/18, hoping those mass email dates are just them trying to lower expectations in case supply line issues hit worse case.

Sponsored

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
I guess you can update my non GG build. I regressed to D a few weeks ago and haven't moved. Dealer had a ship date of 7/29 but the computer still says it's in D. I have no faith that I will even have it in 6 weeks

dav_webb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Sarge, 2021 Rubicon 4xe Hydroblue
Dealer reported mine is loaded on the train and has an arrival to SLC of 8/10, then 2-5 days to the dealership. Jeep chat told me dealer eta of 8/6-8/16, so both JC and dealer seem to have the same timeline. Fingers crossed.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Going to be optimistic and put you in as 8/18, hoping those mass email dates are just them trying to lower expectations in case supply line issues hit worse case.
I think you’re right. Even if it’s not built until 8/18 I can’t imagine it taking 2 months to get here. But others dates have slipped so who knows.

DarealUSA

First Name
Kolja
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dealer reported mine is loaded on the train and has an arrival to SLC of 8/10, then 2-5 days to the dealership. Jeep chat told me dealer eta of 8/6-8/16, so both JC and dealer seem to have the same timeline. Fingers crossed.
I’m in the same group. Delivery window if 7/26 - 8/4 and according to Jeep Chat and Gupton it’s on the way. Though neither gave me a more specific date.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
For those that got emails from Cara - did you get an email each time there was a change in your build? For instance, when it went into framing etc.
Sponsored