Sponsored

Anyone watch the Lite Brite Jeep Youtube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Anyone notice how they finished their 1st King Of The Hammers race?
Absolutely fantastic finish.
I dug that. The channel's videos were interesting to learn about the JL, but then got boring because I think any idiot can bolt things to a Jeep and go knocking around on the trails.

However - placing high in those Ultra 4 races - that's real-sauce not just anyone is capable of and was pretty cool to watch. I love competition - sharpens everything.

If they could take a JL and compete with it - like NASCAR competes with so-named cars that only hold a fraction of resemblance to their "stock" version - that would be even cooler - no?

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
I’ve met them and had their help earning my first Badge of Honor when they were local here in my stock JLUR late in 2019. (Along with a bunch of others who joined that ride) They were very down to earth and talking with them the entire day solidified my opinion of them.

That being said, I am on the same boat where I enjoyed the videos earlier on. I like rigs that are trail beasts but also driven to (and back from) the trail. That’s the best description I can give as to my viewing habits. My build is my daily that’s built to conquer trails and my drive to work and that’s more the content I can associate with.

I don’t follow many off-road channels anymore because it’s hard to find good content that isn’t following what feels like cookie cutter formulas. (When the Bronco orders opened up how many channels posted a video about how they were ordering one?)

They aren’t for everybody but they are very welcoming people living life to the fullest and I applaud them for that. Their videos have evolved past what I am interested in but I still recommend them and I still study their lines and approaches because the dude CAN drive. Just my 02 cents.

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Just from a few of their videos I've seen, seems to me he is " pimping her out"

just for the YouTube likes.

Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
I like that they are enjoying what they are doing, and i like their early stuff. I know they gotta make content, but a sponsored Jeep that eats parts 24/7 gets old fast.

They are gonna get a Bronco, that should be interesting again. i would like to see a reliability build vs a buggy with a bronco grill glued to front.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I agree with the majority here. Was interesting in the beginning, but over-the-top product

I don't blame them for it. It is there job.
They are basically the "instagram influencers" of the Jeep world. Fine, if you are into that kinda thing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.