• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut Anyone want to switch Sarge Green Sky One Touch for your hard top?

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Figure it's a long-shot but thought I'd check.. I have a 2021 JLURD with the Sky OneTouch Top and would like to swap someone for a hardtop. Anyone interested? Located in Stamford, CT.

I would prefer the painted hardtop in factory Sarge Green, but willing to swap for the textured black version. Must be in excellent condition as mine is. Mine is 2 months old (Jeep purchased 12/24/2020) and includes the Hotheads headliner installed.

I want to switch as I want to get a roof rack that will support a rooftop tent, and there isn't one that works with the SOT. Luckily I didn't pay the option price for it, so I don't mind losing it.

If I can't find someone, I'll end up ordering a hardtop I suppose.

Must be local so we can perform the swap or willing to travel to my house to do so.
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I would swap a textured hardtop with you but I am not very close.
Gregj

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure you cannot just swap a Sky One Touch top for a hardtop. The one touch has too much mechanical and electrical hardware to just swap it out.

I mean, anything can be done, just don’t expect a straight swap. I doubt that’s how it’s going to work out.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
There is a long thread showing it can be done. Not any harder than taking off the hardtop.
Gregj

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
There is a long thread showing it can be done. Not any harder than taking off the hardtop.
Gregj
the alignment is the issue though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Not sure if this would be of interest to you, but Gobi makes a rack that works with the Sky top:
https://www.gobiracks.com/product/jeep-jl-4door-skyone-touch-stealth-rack·-multi-light-50-led-setup/
Unfortunately, no. The wind noise is mildly annoying already and these apparently make it worse. Just not what I'm looking for. Also, their customer service is non-existent (even rated a D+ by BBB), so hard for me to support them.

I ended up ordering a hardtop from Mopar. Ultimately decided I want something in mint condition and will either keep this top for resale, or sell it outright. We'll see.

Sponsored

DBROKL

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If only it was granite crystal metallic. That color surely wouldn’t look right. Ugh

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If only it was granite crystal metallic. That color surely wouldn’t look right. Ugh
just have it painted. for the $$ you're saving with the swap it would be worth it.

as to the OP, you could just buy a black hard top in the classifieds then sell your one touch up for $$. if you swap for a non sarge green hardtop id ask for a few hundy on top so you can have it repainted. in sarge green. it would still be worth it to the person trading you.

OP
OP
Quick

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
just have it painted. for the $$ you're saving with the swap it would be worth it.

as to the OP, you could just buy a black hard top in the classifieds then sell your one touch up for $$. if you swap for a non sarge green hardtop id ask for a few hundy on top so you can have it repainted. in sarge green. it would still be worth it to the person trading you.
did that. Power top is currently for sale.

JaviBowtie

First Name
JAvier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
i have a textured hard top..... in marlyand willing to travel to you.