Sponsored

Anyone want to hit up some Texas terrain?

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Want to give my 2011 JK Sport a final hoorah before the JLR order. Anyone interested to meet up in the next three months?
Sponsored

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Want to give my 2011 JK Sport a final hoorah before the JLR order. Anyone interested to meet up in the next three months?
I'm open to meeting up.

DubaiMarauder

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel FarOut
Occupation
Truck Driver
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be going to Barnwell Mountain Rec tomorrow probably. I want to test out the new JLUR EcoDiesel before adding mods.

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Following...

I’ve got my first jeep on order now. I’m in Louisiana and have been looking at Texas trails to go explore. Was hoping I didn’t have to go all the way to Big Bend NP.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Following...

I’ve got my first jeep on order now. I’m in Louisiana and have been looking at Texas trails to go explore. Was hoping I didn’t have to go all the way to Big Bend NP.
What part of Louisiana? Lots of good wheeling in the Texas Hill Country in central Texas. Much closer than Big Bend.

I’d love to go to Barnwell Mountain but tomorrow is too short of notice for me. But I’ll probably plan a trip in early spring, hopefully well in advance and have lots of folks come.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Baton Rouge. I travel to Houston occasionally so watching this thread for ideas.
Central Texas is closer. Big Bend is probably a 16 hour drive for you. Austin area is 7 or 8.

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Baton Rouge. I travel to Houston occasionally so watching this thread for ideas.
Barnwell is not that much further than Houston and is a really nice park. If you want to drive a little further Hot Springs is one of my favorite places to go.

Vanburi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
I will be in gilmer at barnwell mountain on Saturday with my jeep club. We meet at the pavilion rdy to roll by 9am.

DubaiMarauder

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel FarOut
Occupation
Truck Driver
Vehicle Showcase
I will be in gilmer at barnwell mountain on Saturday with my jeep club. We meet at the pavilion rdy to roll by 9am.
I ended up going on Sunday due to the weather. Ended up leaving earlier than I wanted to because it started to pour. Hope y’all had fun. Maybe I’ll catch up with y’all in a few weeks.
Sponsored