Sponsored

Anyone want to do a fitness challenge with me and change some kids lives?

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Colton underwood (the bachelor last year) hooked my girls up last year with some Afflovests. They're $15,000 ea. And they changed their lives. Anyway, a bunch of us dads are sorta rigging this competition (with the blessing of colton's manager). Basically if we win we're going to put everyone's names in a hat (on our team) but not me since my girls already have vests) and pick who gets the vest out of our small group.

https://www.charityfootprints.com/team?id=2367

That's the team, my page on there is "Ryan Dunbar" but if you want to join, that's the link click.

anyway, it's a fun thing to do with a bunch of dudes anyway. I'm going to do it on the spin bike. Anyone want to join and try and drop some weight and raise some $?

it's 30 bucks to sign up, but you get a tshirt and that 30 goes towards your total (there's no minimum, so at least if you sign up you get a shirt, even if that's all you do lol).

I thought it might be fun... and we can change a kid's life. they really are an incredible thing to have.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone want to do a fitness challenge with me and change some kids lives? ODmgNOS

IubltXp.jpg

He's such a good dude. And his organization does so much for these kids who have CF.

ODmgNOS.jpg
Sponsored