Anyone Used Mopar's Color Match Touch Up Paint?

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
https://www.moparpartdepot.com/oem-...9dW5saW1pdGVkLXJ1Ymljb24mZT0zLTZsLXY2LWdhcw==

I'll need to repaint the engine cage as well as trying to color match the fenders I'm building the wife for her JLUR. I don't want to actually have them professionally painted as I'm guessing trail damage is going to necessitate touch ups anyway.

Anyone tried the Mopar official color match paint? Is it decent quality or should I just take the paint code to my local auto paint supply warehouse (here in Phoenix it's called Space Age Paint and Body) and have them make up some aerosol cans?

The link at the top is for $10 per can Mopar for our color.

Qurtyslyn

First Name
Curtis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
I used it on my light bar brackets, matches pretty well.

They're small cans, and they don't go as far as you'd hope, so order extra.

OP
Sean K.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
I used it on my light bar brackets, matches pretty well.

They're small cans, and they don't go as far as you'd hope, so order extra.
Ah...so the pic is deceptive. They look like normal sized spray cans. Are they about 1/2 size or what?

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
This is only mildly off-topic, but I was wondering the other day... has anyone ever used another color to cover scratches or damage, other than their original color? I can't decide if it would be awesome or look bad. Say, I have the Sting Gray and if I had a decent scratch or gouge, I could use the Mopar Punkn Orange to cover it up. It could look cool.

Advertisement

Morris 4x4 Center

Advertisement