Sponsored

Anyone Tried Bestop Bikini top & Cargo Cover?

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase

Joel19Rubicon

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Occupation
Mopar
I just pre-ordered the Bikini top, windjammer, and duster....along with the windshield and tailgate bars

Sponsored

vaayl

First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the windshield channel & safari bikini top for my 2 door last week from 4WP. It looks like there's a delay as the top it hasn't shipped yet from Bestop,10 days later. I saw that they were available at on Extreme Terrain last week but they are now also out of stock. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually received one of these yet? Definitely understandable if there are delays, would just love to see some reviews & photos if someone has one.

Joel19Rubicon

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Occupation
Mopar
I ordered on the 10th, received the windshield channel and the rear channel for the duster a few days later. I haven't gotten the bikini top or the duster yet. Supposedly the preorders will be shipping out the end of April according to Bestop.

OP
OP
sabharad

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got my bestop bikini top. It looks great. Install takes a bit longer, than my jTOP, but still worth it.
I do get concerned as the bolts that hold it in place seem to rub along the gasket on the upper windshield, but I'll monitor for wear.
I'll try to post pics of what I'm referring to later today.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Can you run the duster/cargo cover with a soft top and still fold your top down?

Sponsored

OP
OP
sabharad

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got my bestop bikini top. It looks great. Install takes a bit longer, than my jTOP, but still worth it.
I do get concerned as the bolts that hold it in place seem to rub along the gasket on the upper windshield, but I'll monitor for wear.
I'll try to post pics of what I'm referring to later today.
Ok, here's the pics I've been delayed on sending. I started a new thread on this, but wanted to keep that link here for those following the thread:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/bestop-bikini-top-for-the-jlu.51621/

Chomper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I ordered on the 10th, received the windshield channel and the rear channel for the duster a few days later. I haven't gotten the bikini top or the duster yet. Supposedly the preorders will be shipping out the end of April according to Bestop.
I ordered the duster, wind jammer and bikini top on 4/23. Creeping up on 2 months with not a peep when it will ship.

Based on Bestop's history, I'm about to write this order off as being not useful until next summer.

OP
OP
sabharad

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered both my Bikini top and Duster the same day towards the end of March. The top came within a week, and I still have not received the duster. I spoke to Bestop on Friday and they told me that it is back ordered until mid July. Keep in mind it was first mid April, then mid May, then mid June, now mid July. So, trust me I’m just as frustrated as you are.

@Bestop anything you can do to help us figure this out?

OP
OP
sabharad

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure If it’s timing, or if this thread helped trigger something, but I just received notification from bestop that my duster has shipped!

Chomper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I’m not sure If it’s timing, or if this thread helped trigger something, but I just received notification from bestop that my duster has shipped!
Same. I got notification for that too. Just waiting to hear about the safari top and wind jammer.
Sponsored