Sponsored

Anyone Spec out a Extreme Recon Willys Sport?

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Just curious if anyone built an Extreme Recon Willys Sport? What was the price? I'm talking about the bare bones model with no options. But with AC.

No build and price at this point in the year is extremely annoying!! I know theirs order guides but there not the easiest thing to follow.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Just curious if anyone built an Extreme Recon Willys Sport? What was the price? I'm talking about the bare bones model with no options. But with AC.

No build and price at this point in the year is extremely annoying!! I know theirs order guides but there not the easiest thing to follow.
Is it not somewhere around the $36,470 ('21 cost) + the cost of the ER package ?

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Is it not somewhere around the $36,470 ('21 cost) + the cost of the ER package ?
Who knows. Plus the 2022s got a price bump across the board. I'm trying to find out the exact price.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Who knows. Plus the 2022s got a price bump across the board. I'm trying to find out the exact price.
Gotcha. Not sure what type of price increase it is either.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Rubicons went up about $2k because proximity and 8.4 are standard now.
The 22 Willys didn't get same treatment I don't think so you can base it off 21 prices. Gives you ballpark anyway.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The JLU comes with AC, unless you are looking at a 2 door JL. If so, the XR package is not available on the 2 door.

Just an FYI, often Jeep doesn't allow bare bones, they will require a bunch of options to get certain packages. The JLUR required the 3.6 engine and AT to get the XR package.

Get a quote from one of the dealerships on here. They usually send a build sheet with all the price info.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
The JLU comes with AC, unless you are looking at a 2 door JL. If so, the XR package is not available on the 2 door.

Just an FYI, often Jeep doesn't allow bare bones, they will require a bunch of options to get certain packages. The JLUR required the 3.6 engine and AT to get the XR package.

Get a quote from one of the dealerships on here. They usually send a build sheet with all the price info.
I'll probably just have to hit up the dealership I plan on going with. I just figured I'd ask here first to see if someone knew off-hand before I bug the dealership.

Especially since I still don't know what im going with.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I'll probably just have to hit up the dealership I plan on going with. I just figured I'd ask here first to see if someone knew off-hand before I bug the dealership.

Especially since I still don't know what im going with.
Maybe an updated order guide will come out soon.

Deleted member 59498

Don't think it comes on the Willys Sport, but the Willys. So 47 48k MSRP? Auto/3.6

BeachPirate

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Liberty
I spec'd out a Willy's Recon with tow, Alpine, premium top, a few other things All in with 4% under invoice out the door was $52k. Min would be just under 50k. Scott B. Is right, no Willy's sport only Willy's on the recon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I spec'd out a Willy's Recon with tow, Alpine, premium top, a few other things All in with 4% under invoice out the door was $52k. Min would be just under 50k. Scott B. Is right, no Willy's sport only Willy's on the recon.
Well what the hell is Jim Morrison talking about in the Willys Extreme Recon release video online? Lol.. It's so confusing. He states it's $39k. That would have to be a Willys Sport. He also said it was a 392 so maybe take it with a grain of salt. Who knows. Lol.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Well what the hell is Jim Morrison talking about in the Willys Extreme Recon release video online? Lol.. It's so confusing. He states it's $39k. That would have to be a Willys Sport. He also said it was a 392 so maybe take it with a grain of salt. Who knows. Lol.
Are you close to purchasing? What’s keeping you from ordering, still not the right options?

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
He is talking about a Willys Sport with a manual transmission which isn’t available to order yet but it will be eventually.

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Are you close to purchasing? What’s keeping you from ordering, still not the right options?
I still haven't decided on the exact model I want. I'm leaning towards a 2 door Rubicon. I'm really waiting for the official Build and Price so I can see all the exact details and options and incase they add something new between now and then. I'm not In a hurry. Besides they don't start build them until the middle or end of December.
Sponsored