California Anyone Selling OEM Carpet? (Specifically rear)

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
One of the brackets on the driver side rear carpet trim (the thin strip with the D rings) that hold the cargo cover in place broke on me. Sadly you have to pay out the butt through the dealer for the entire rear carpet to get that bracket.

Anyone selling rear carpet, specifically that trim piece? Or potentially just the brackets, I'd be willing to pay shipping and a reasonable cost for the 4 brackets on the underside of the trim.
Advertisement

Mar

First Name
Mar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
One of the brackets on the driver side rear carpet trim (the thin strip with the D rings) that hold the cargo cover in place broke on me. Sadly you have to pay out the butt through the dealer for the entire rear carpet to get that bracket.

Anyone selling rear carpet, specifically that trim piece? Or potentially just the brackets, I'd be willing to pay shipping and a reasonable cost for the 4 brackets on the underside of the trim.
I do have the mopar rubber mats for sale if you are interested in those for the 4 door.

rayxu

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sent you a PM.

OP
OP
ashtonjarrett

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I'm actually looking for the carpet that attaches to the bed of the tub, not the mats.

Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement