Anyone running Toyo O/C AT III?

Laz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Wondering how people like them. Quiet smooth ride? Thinking about the 35/11.5/17 "C"
Sponsored

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I’ll jump in on this thread too. Looking to put a set on my Ram 1500. They are snowflake rated, which means they should be good in the snow. I know there isn’t much snow in AZ, but I do drive up into snow conditions for ski trips.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I put the E rated ones on my Ram 2500 but not too many miles yet. It took me a couple of days to realize there is a little road noise at freeway speeds but not much. I also replaced the 20” rims with 18” so I get a little sidewalk roll turning at speed. They don’t seem to impacted mileage and I think they look good.

5F2A200A-6C4D-406B-8EC2-39F47758CA42.jpeg

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, saw that thread. Was just hoping someone has put some more miles on a set and has additional info. As far as I can find elsewhere, these sound like a good AT tire.
It is a relatively new tire and literally came out before rona, so very few people have them and let alone put many miles since most folks just staying home.

I have it on my other vehicle, a Subaru, since May. I don't know how many miles, but I can tell you we only refueled a grand total of three times during a four-months span. There is a little bit noise when it was brand new, but has been quiet down after 100 miles or so.

I had ran nothing but KO2 thoughout all my JEEP ownership, 4 set of different sizes of KO2, they are so good to a point I know it is boring to run the same tires, but kept going back.

I have been thinking about Nitto RG, don't care of the aggressive look (too gaudy) and weight. Almost got duratrac last time, but there was a killer deal on KO2 last year from Amazon. I effectively paid $180 per tire for 35 KO2s.

I think depending on how it rides on the Subie, I may put them on my JL once KO2 ran out of threads. I kept saying that for almost two decades, but almost always went back to KO2. It is just so balanced in every metric!
Sponsored