Sponsored

Anyone running these 9" Kiwi Master Cross halo LED headlights

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
ttps://www.amazon.com/KIWI-MASTER-Headlights-Accessories-Adjustable/dp/B07MYYYDK6

Those that are, can you see ok with them?
I got a set recently, and have them on my 1.5" leveled Sport S (rubicon springs) with 35" tires. I put them on and without the adjustment springs/bolts the headlight pointed too low on my wall I use for measuring and adjustment. I tried to use only the adjuster bolts to level the cut off higher, and the bolts lose tension before they get high enough. I took 5 small washers (not very thick) and placed on the bottom bolt to bring the cut off line up. This got the cut off about 3 feet high at 25 feet back.

The lights are very bright on the ground up close, but I feel like after about 25 ft or so in front of my truck, the light output is just lost. I dont feel like I can see very far ahead of me while driving. The ground right in front looks great all lit up, and the lights light up the sides a good bit each side. The light just doesnt seem to cast very far straight ahead of my vehicle. This makes driving at night a little uncomfortable unless you are familiar with the road, or going fairly slow.

I thought about trying to maybe bring the cut off line up even higher than the 3ft, but im afraid ill blind people, and that is maybe not the issue. I havent been flashed one time with them.

Do I have something adjusted wrong, or is that just how these lights are? If so, I dont know how long I can deal with not seeing that far ahead of me.
Now the high beams are amazing and will light up from here to China
Sponsored