Sponsored

Anyone running the JFTOPS Tonneau Cover

Yeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Range Rover Turbo Diesel
I just came across the JF Tops Tonneau cover. Is anyone running this or had experience? I did a search on this forum and nothing really came up.

Their website has pictures, but no pricing or ordering which is odd. I sent them a Facebook message, but wanting to know if anyone has dealt with them first hand.

Thanks!
Sponsored

First Name
MW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 l JLUR
I'm curious about this too. As stated above, no pricing on the website and of all of the pictures I've seen on his website/facebook page, no Jeeps with their top down. If anyone has any info on this, I'd love to know.

RockAfella72

First Name
Jon Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jftops.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Occupation
Sales/Owner
I just came across the JF Tops Tonneau cover. Is anyone running this or had experience? I did a search on this forum and nothing really came up.

Their website has pictures, but no pricing or ordering which is odd. I sent them a Facebook message, but wanting to know if anyone has dealt with them first hand.

Thanks!
You can go to jftops.com and check out our new webpage with pricing and new products. The new JLU-ST (Soft Top) and see the new gallery. Also, there are more pics on our Facebook page @jftops . We just finished the JLU-ST and are now selling it. you can check out YouTube as well and see the JLU install video for how easy the installation is.

RockAfella72

First Name
Jon Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jftops.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Occupation
Sales/Owner
I'm curious about this too. As stated above, no pricing on the website and of all of the pictures I've seen on his website/facebook page, no Jeeps with their top down. If anyone has any info on this, I'd love to know.
Until August of 2019 we only were producing the JLU-HT.(Hard Top) . Only to be used when the JLU hard top is off. The NEW JLU-ST accommodates the soft top hardware. So that it can be left on with the soft top 365 days a year. I designed this top to be an easy install. Just like our JKU versions. Using the factory bolts on the bed rails. Makes for a 5 minute max installation. The website will be updated soon w/ pics. For now you can go to our Facebook page @jftops and see the most recent posts about the JLU-ST. Prices are now on the website as well. Complete package $500+shipping(+/-$60).
Thanks, JF

Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR

Thanks!
Got the new soft top version. Really like it. Here’s some pics.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jftops-bed-topper-soft-top-version.36910/#post-827557

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am so sick of seeing the letter "U," it would be nice to see a part that is available with a JL version.

There aren't a ton of 2 door JLs out there, but it seems every manufacturer is waiting for 4-5 years for a market to build up to offer anything for the JL. It would be nice if someone showed some leadership and seized an opportunity to capture the 2 door market- such a manufacturer could garner some loyalty down the road.

Sincerely,
A JL-nonU owner
Sponsored