Sponsored

Anyone running the AAL RGB fender chop kit?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Looking for feedback on these. I heard the RGB ones are too blue while in “white” setting. Any pics would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on this^^^...... also I’m going with artec inners but want aal light brace, any conflict with these two items?
Thanks
Roky
Sorry to piggyback thread op.....:)

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for feedback on these. I heard the RGB ones are too blue while in “white” setting. Any pics would be greatly appreciated
I have also been curious about this, because I'd really like to have the same hue of white as the rest of the forward lighting. The standard ones have a tinge of blue, which isn't necessarily a deal breaker if there's no avoiding it. They have a demo video showing all the patterns of the rgb ones, and it looks like the white is the same hue as the standard version.

Rugged Ridge displayed a very interesting new fender and light setup at SEMA. I look forward to seeing how it matches up to the current fender chop and lighting options.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
+1 on this^^^...... also I’m going with artec inners but want aal light brace, any conflict with these to items?
Thanks
Roky
Sorry to piggyback thread op.....:)
I've watched way too many install videos to remember which one it was, but it was explained that most inner fender liners should work with these lights, but there may be a gap at the top because they weren't designed with a fender gutting in mind. AAL has a relatively new liner set that's meant to complement the chop.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've watched way too many install videos to remember which one it was, but it was explained that most inner fender liners should work with these lights, but there may be a gap at the top because they weren't designed with a fender gutting in mind. AAL has a relatively new liner set that's meant to complement the chop.
Thanks.... I’ve got artec inners in the rear, would like to keep it same up front, but not a deal breaker if I have to do something different. Just gonna hear about it from my ocd, and the wife.......:facepalm:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks.... I’ve got artec inners in the rear, would like to keep it same up front, but not a deal breaker if I have to do something different. Just gonna hear about it from my ocd, and the wife.......:facepalm:
Hahaha, same here!

That little gap is only noticeable when the liners are coated in a brighter color or left bare metal. Even then, it wasn't as noticeable until it was pointed out in that video.
Sponsored