Sponsored

Anyone running Stealth Custom Series wheels?

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Looking to swap out my AEV Borah’s for some RS10 STC wheels. Just wanted to see if anyone is running STC wheels and could provide some feedback on their quality. Thanks in advance.

DE8E3A35-DF49-4F16-B15E-8AB6027486BA.jpeg
Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Looking to swap out my AEV Borah’s for some RS10 STC wheels. Just wanted to see if anyone is running STC wheels and could provide some feedback on their quality. Thanks in advance.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running Stealth Custom Series wheels? DE8E3A35-DF49-4F16-B15E-8AB6027486BA

Did you ever get these wheels? I love how light they are and they look pretty good as well. I can't find any info on them anywhere. They don't appear to be sold by many retailers and that makes me nervous.

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Did you ever get these wheels? I love how light they are and they look pretty good as well. I can't find any info on them anywhere. They don't appear to be sold by many retailers and that makes me nervous.
They are big in the Tacoma world. They have a lot of photos on Instagram. As for reviews google “stealth custom series Tacoma.” You’ll find a bunch of Tacoma forum posts and YouTube videos.
I reached out to them when I was looking for wheels and they seemed to have good customer service.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
They are big in the Tacoma world. They have a lot of photos on Instagram. As for reviews google “stealth custom series Tacoma.” You’ll find a bunch of Tacoma forum posts and YouTube videos.
I reached out to them when I was looking for wheels and they seemed to have good customer service.
I just can’t believe how light they are. I really like the AEV Savegre, but I think they are like 36 lbs. These come at 22lbs 2oz. Multiple that difference by 4 and you are talking about A LOT of unsprung rotating mass. Thinking I am going to sacrifice style for performance here.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I had them on two of my previous Toyota trucks, and they are solid. Only complaint was on the Ray10s, because the fake beadlock ring had a lip on the inside that would trap water, snow and mud. Enough to severely throw the wheel out of balance unless rinsed out. Minor issue, and the ones you posted don't appear to have such a lip.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had them on two of my previous Toyota trucks, and they are solid. Only complaint was on the Ray10s, because the fake beadlock ring had a lip on the inside that would trap water, snow and mud. Enough to severely throw the wheel out of balance unless rinsed out. Minor issue, and the ones you posted don't appear to have such a lip.
great feedback, thanks

Sintorion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander
I have a set on my Tacoma and can't say enough good about them. I think it is a one man shop that sells them, but Vin runs a solid business. The wheels are made in China like pretty much all of them and Vin is incredibly meticulous in sending out quality wheels. He stands behind them and if there are any issues, he makes it right. I don't think I have only seen one issue with his wheels and even that one didn't look like a quality issue and more of something self inflicted, but he helped the guy out.

There is no middle man which is why the price for the quality makes them a great value.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I had the SR8s on my GX and they're awesome and light. Just like the previous poster though on the lip that traps water and mud, etc. Stupid design but looks cool; otherwise the wheels are great and I'd buy them again.