Anyone Running Rancho RS9000XL

OBJLU

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
They do sell the 9000x in four different lengths, but the longer ones do require a new front drive shaft. Also, I'm not sure how much travel you can get before the spring becomes un seated. @RanchoShocks should be able to help.
Thanks yes I'm maxed out, I am leaving a few inches on the table right now.
Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I liked the Falcons to, they look good. But with so many saying they are too stiff. I went all rancho. I have no regrets about the rancho shocks and lift. I would go with the Rancho again. It drives better than stock. With the cost savings of the Rancho I was able to get adjustable lower control arms (big improvement) and adjustable track bars.
2447F502-CCF5-40F7-837B-56EAFB403141.jpeg
What size tire you rubbing in this pic?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Rancho lift kit installed on our 2018 Moab about 4 months ago. Went with the 9000 shocks and the geometry correction brackets. It rides a little stiffer than stock but still a nice ride. The geometry brackets seem real nice, ours Moab always drove nice but I think it drives ever so slightly nicer. Really happy with the kit. For what its worth, the installer that I used was impressed with the kit and he said it was a real nice install and really liked the geo brackets.
Are you still running that lift ?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, still running that lift, have about 12000 miles on the kit. Rides and drives great.
I’m still on stock setup, I did see where they sold shocks alone. I wonder if those would improve the ride without the full kit
Sponsored