BSw

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - 2015 Ford Mustang - 2018 Volvo S90
Anyone running the pro comp at sport‘s
They are a good price for an AT tire but very little reviews out there.
Looking for some input.
Sponsored

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
I am! ProComp Xtreme MT2 on 17x9 ProComp wheels. Wheel and tire package from 4WP. Mine are 33s - 305 65 R17.

What I like about them...
Low noise - they do make some noise on the highway, but far less than I expected. I’ve heard some mud terrains on other jeeps that are LOUD. This wouldn’t be an issue for me either way but.. they’re really not that loud (also have a soft top so more noise comes in) compared to my previous BFG AT KO2.

Good ride and performance - I swapped out my suspension for a rubi take off and I think between that and the hard mud terrains, it’s a stiff ride, which I like. I do see 8th gear at highway speeds, more often in 7 though. Loss of power feels minimal. Handling is fine too. No issue there. I think you’ll get better gain from swapping steering components anyway. As far as gas mileage.. you will probably lose some.. I went from 20 to about 18-19. It’s a Jeep so whatever.

Great looks - love the width on the size I got. The stance is very aggressive and I’ve gotten compliments that my Jeep looks “like a real Jeep now”. I love it!

Great off road - really the most important thing, right? The difference off road between these and my previous BFG KO2 is pretty big.. (these are way better). On the BFGs, I stupidly kept them stock at 31.5” so moving up to 33” and being much wider, what an incredible difference. I got into and out super deep mud without issue. And I really appreciated the slight extra clearance.

Posting some pics so you can see and if you have any questions or want clarification on something, let me know!

609BC0F4-ABD8-4822-A572-B7EE37A58D51.jpeg

4EA006C6-084A-4F7E-A42B-838CF71AE058.png

69CE5CDD-D9CE-4D35-B50E-EB5F3456BD41.png

EDIT: I see you said AT and not MT.. not sure if you meant MT for mud terrain but.. I think those are the ones you want. :)

Also, I’m in Ohio so I should comment on snow performance though, unfortunately, we haven’t gotten much snow so far so it’s hard to comment. The little snow we’ve seen though hasn’t been an issue.

OP
OP
BSw

BSw

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - 2015 Ford Mustang - 2018 Volvo S90
I am! ProComp Xtreme MT2 on 17x9 ProComp wheels. Wheel and tire package from 4WP. Mine are 33s - 305 65 R17.

What I like about them...
Low noise - they do make some noise on the highway, but far less than I expected. I’ve heard some mud terrains on other jeeps that are LOUD. This wouldn’t be an issue for me either way but.. they’re really not that loud (also have a soft top so more noise comes in) compared to my previous BFG AT KO2.

Good ride and performance - I swapped out my suspension for a rubi take off and I think between that and the hard mud terrains, it’s a stiff ride, which I like. I do see 8th gear at highway speeds, more often in 7 though. Loss of power feels minimal. Handling is fine too. No issue there. I think you’ll get better gain from swapping steering components anyway. As far as gas mileage.. you will probably lose some.. I went from 20 to about 18-19. It’s a Jeep so whatever.

Great looks - love the width on the size I got. The stance is very aggressive and I’ve gotten compliments that my Jeep looks “like a real Jeep now”. I love it!

Great off road - really the most important thing, right? The difference off road between these and my previous BFG KO2 is pretty big.. (these are way better). On the BFGs, I stupidly kept them stock at 31.5” so moving up to 33” and being much wider, what an incredible difference. I got into and out super deep mud without issue. And I really appreciated the slight extra clearance.

Posting some pics so you can see and if you have any questions or want clarification on something, let me know!

609BC0F4-ABD8-4822-A572-B7EE37A58D51.jpeg

4EA006C6-084A-4F7E-A42B-838CF71AE058.png

69CE5CDD-D9CE-4D35-B50E-EB5F3456BD41.png

EDIT: I see you said AT and not MT.. not sure if you meant MT for mud terrain but.. I think those are the ones you want. :)

Also, I’m in Ohio so I should comment on snow performance though, unfortunately, we haven’t gotten much snow so far so it’s hard to comment. The little snow we’ve seen though hasn’t been an issue.
I was looking at the AT since it’s also my wife’s DD and we don’t see much mud here, but those MT’s look great as well

Poffnstuff

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU, 18' Ram2500 CC 4x4, 18' FLHXI
Anyone running the pro comp at sport‘s
They are a good price for an AT tire but very little reviews out there.
Looking for some input.
I have 315/75r17 pro comp a/t's on my JLU. So far I like the ride quality and the semi aggressive look for an A/T.
20181223_185549.jpg
20181223_185525.jpg
20181223_185536.jpg

OrangeCJ5

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Gladiator Rubi EcoD
I have 315/75r17 pro comp a/t's on my JLU. So far I like the ride quality and the semi aggressive look for an A/T.
Resurrecting an old thread here, but wondering about a long term review. Did you still like them after a couple years? Balance issues? Actual Mileage? Most important to me performance in the RAIN!?
Sponsored