Anyone Running Pizza Cutters?

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover
They are the aluminum JT Sport S wheels. I like them too, and got an extra take-off set. They are pretty inexpensive, with or without tires because I guess 1. they don't get the cult following that Rubi, etc. stock wheels get; 2. they come with lame tires, so many owners replace them within 1000 miles.
Thanks. Unfortunately so far we don’t get the Gladiator in the UK. Hadn’t seen that wheel before

Advertisement

JimLee

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
They are the aluminum JT Sport S wheels. I like them too, and got an extra take-off set. They are pretty inexpensive, with or without tires because I guess 1. they don't get the cult following that Rubi, etc. stock wheels get; 2. they come with lame tires, so many owners replace them within 1000 miles.
Want more?

OP
ztobro

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
255-80-17E Falken AT3W on a JT Gladiator

101_1722 (2).JPG

101_1723 (2).JPG
Nice! Can you tell that its a noticeable size increase over factory? Always hard to really judge in pictures but it looks good! Those factory silver wheels look great too!

whiteglad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Don't really need more wheels, thanks. Visually, these tires are noticeably bigger, but driving, they seem similar, with no negative effects.

Billy goat

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl sport. Ford Focus st
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone make a 35/10.5? That’s what I want to run here in the desert. I don’t need flotation. I need contact pressure. All I can find is the BFG KO2 in 34/10.5.
chime in pizza cutter people.

Nick p

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover
Does anyone make a 35/10.5? That’s what I want to run here in the desert. I don’t need flotation. I need contact pressure. All I can find is the BFG KO2 in 34/10.5.
chime in pizza cutter people.
Kenda make one that’s seems popular on Gladiators.

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 2 door Bikini
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not running them yet, but was thinking about it because I wanted to keep the factory wheels for a while, I like this tread! Interco used to make a 34 TSL LTB pizza cutter that was awesome in the old days...:D...Those things were awesome in winter snow trails, but they're Bias-Ply though, not sure people want to run those nowadays but they're DOT.

https://www.intercotire.com/tire/60

I think this is the modern version in 17"

1593552510536.png

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement