Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone here using the LUX rock lights? I watched a video of them and I liked their looks. But, I tried emailing them a question and haven’t gotten a response.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Same here but I've heard issues with backorder/time frame for delivery. Along with issues of reliability and customer support. Comments anyone?

TOOBSOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS
Same here but I've heard issues with backorder/time frame for delivery. Along with issues of reliability and customer support. Comments anyone?
Ordered mine last Tuesday and got them today. 8pc white LEDs. Found 15% off coupon on another site so they were $160. No comments yet on reliability, so fingers crossed they hold up.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Ordered 8pc RGB with controller last week with the 15% off coupon. Tracking shows will arrive this Wednesday.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine last Tuesday and got them today. 8pc white LEDs. Found 15% off coupon on another site so they were $160. No comments yet on reliability, so fingers crossed they hold up.
Mine came in on Friday while I was at the White Mountain Jeep Invasion. I'll see if I can find time to get them installed this week hopefully.

TOOBSOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS
Mine came in on Friday while I was at the White Mountain Jeep Invasion. I'll see if I can find time to get them installed this week hopefully.
I installed mine tonight in about 2hrs. Ran it to Aux 1 on my switch panel. Only wish there were more spots in the wheel wells for the magnets to stick. But I think I have adequate coverage in any case. I left some slack in the wires if I want to move the lights around a little bit too.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running LUX rock lights? 8B900A1C-0EF2-4A11-95CF-866CB69D41D9

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I installed mine tonight in about 2hrs. Ran it to Aux 1 on my switch panel. Only wish there were more spots in the wheel wells for the magnets to stick. But I think I have adequate coverage in any case. I left some slack in the wires if I want to move the lights around a little bit too.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running LUX rock lights? 8B900A1C-0EF2-4A11-95CF-866CB69D41D9
Where did you end up sticking them? Are you running single color white lights or RGBs? If RBG where did you end up putting the control box?

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mine just came in today. I’ll get them done by this weekend and post some pics. I got the RGB with controller.

Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
Here ya go...

If you've seen our video featuring the awesome LUX Rock Lights and have been wanting a set of your own, I just wanted to let you know that the 15% OFF savings on them for [Banned Site] forum members will be ending next Friday, November the 9th. Click on the link below for the coupon code and SAVE BIG TIME!!

https://[Banned Site]/showthread.php/60558-15-OFF-LUX-Lights-Special-Ends-Soon!!
Link doesn’t work any way you can tell me what the banned site is?

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They are phenomenal. Nice, clean white light. Have had mine for over a year, and would buy them again in a second. Bought the 8 light set and am using a busbar to power all of them off of one of my AUX switches.

OP
OP
Gadgettr1

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Link doesn’t work any way you can tell me what the banned site is?
That’s just a copy n paste from an email I got from [Banned Site]. The code is WAYALIFE15.
[Banned Site] is the website