Sponsored

Anyone Running 37x13.5' Tires on Upgraded Rubicon Wheels?

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it is not ideal,but i do not do extreme offroad yet. so they are fine for now, until i save enough for some new wheels.
That would kind of be the only positive for the massive tires on stock wheels, off road. I'll second the previous post, im really surprised they mounted them for you.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I previously had a 13.5 wide tire on an 8.5 wide wheel (minimum recommended width by tire manufacturer). They ballooned a lot. Even with running a lower PSI the outer edges of the tires didn't touch the ground. Running a 7.5 wide wheel will compound this issue. The tire will wear with a reverse mohawk pattern.

reverse-mohawk8.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeepin_Donnie

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Hahahahahaha

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
That would kind of be the only positive for the massive tires on stock wheels, off road. I'll second the previous post, im really surprised they mounted them for you.
I just had 315/70/17 ko2's mounted on rubi wheels and am running them at 33 psi. Any recommendations on how I can get them to wear evenly?
obRGOwg.jpg

Artvandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
just installed a 37X13.5 Stt Pros on my stock JLUR wheels and they work with spacers
Still running those? I ran 37 x 12 1/2’s with -18 offset wheels for a couple months on my Rubi before I got my lift and it was fine. of course rubbed if flexed a lot but was ok. Trying to fig out if 37/13.5 would be ok too without a lift for a while. Any idea?
Sponsored