Sponsored

Anyone running 37x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 tires?

Shoebox303

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JLU Rubicon 392
I'm trying to dial in my tire pressure for daily driving and wondering if anyone has any recommendations that are working for them. I'm running 32psi cold right now. I don't get on the highway much, but I'm planning a trip to Moab in a couple of weeks, and that's about 10 hours of 70mph. Should I bump up the psi for the highway miles?

Interesting in any thoughts - thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running 37x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 tires? IMG_1336
Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Don't have these tires but for what its worth, I usually air down(cold) a bit when on long trips. I've started at 32-34psi cold and 45 mins into a trip I'm pulling over to air down due to the pressure has climbed to 38-40 when hot. I've found with the bigger tires they heat up quit a bit and with the higher psi the Jeep wanders ALOT.

Also, I love your set up!

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
I'm trying to dial in my tire pressure for daily driving and wondering if anyone has any recommendations that are working for them. I'm running 32psi cold right now. I don't get on the highway much, but I'm planning a trip to Moab in a couple of weeks, and that's about 10 hours of 70mph. Should I bump up the psi for the highway miles?

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running 37x12.5 Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 tires? IMG_1336
How are you liking these tires? I'm considering the same but don't see any reviews or videos on them that are years old. What tire size are you running?

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo

IMG_1336.jpg
Nice looking jeep. 28 cold 31 warm works great on my daily.

Last edited:

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
How are you liking these tires? I'm considering the same but don't see any reviews or videos on them that are years old. What tire size are you running?
Doh! Says it in the title. I'd still be interested in what your impressions are on these tires.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shoebox303

Shoebox303

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JLU Rubicon 392
Doh! Says it in the title. I'd still be interested in what your impressions are on these tires.
I love them. I use them for daily driving, going 85mph on the interstate, and aired down on some of the most difficult trails in Moab. They are perfect for me, and I'll buy them again when these wear out, though they seem to be holding up extremely well.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
I love them. I use them for daily driving, going 85mph on the interstate, and aired down on some of the most difficult trails in Moab. They are perfect for me, and I'll buy them again when these wear out, though they seem to be holding up extremely well.
What psi are you running them at daily? What do they measure at when the Jeep is on the ground?
Sponsored