Sponsored

Anyone running 3.5 Rancho lift on 35s on a non Rubi?

Llkindt

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlu sport s
lift is done! thank you for all the help!

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg
Very nice! Looks great. Could you take a quick measurement to determine the actual amount of lift? This lift and 35 looks great.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Madrotty1

Madrotty1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice! Looks great. Could you take a quick measurement to determine the actual amount of lift? This lift and 35 looks great.
So stock the front fender was at 36.5 after the tires and lift I sit at 41.5. I can measure the rear later this evening.

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I have the lift with geo brackets sitting in my garage waiting for me to install. I am currently running a rubicon takeoff and .75 lift spacers. I’m curious to see how it will look with my current tires, 285/75/17 (34x11.50), might have to go to 35x12.50. I thought the lift would level front to rear, based on the pics it looks to keep the factory rake.

Llkindt

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlu sport s
Seeing as some have reported 4 to 5 inches gained, I would look into 35 as well. Help fill in the fender gap, but still have room for articulation. Haven't heard back from Madrotty1 but that pic looks to be in a alley where his back axle might be raised alittle, hard to tell in uneven ground.
I have the lift with geo brackets sitting in my garage waiting for me to install. I am currently running a rubicon takeoff and .75 lift spacers. I’m curious to see how it will look with my current tires, 285/75/17 (34x11.50), might have to go to 35x12.50. I thought the lift would level front to rear, based on the pics it looks to keep the factory rake.

OP
OP
Madrotty1

Madrotty1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Seeing as some have reported 4 to 5 inches gained, I would look into 35 as well. Help fill in the fender gap, but still have room for articulation. Haven't heard back from Madrotty1 but that pic looks to be in a alley where his back axle might be raised alittle, hard to tell in uneven ground.
Sorry man, the rear sits right at 42”

Llkindt

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlu sport s
No worries brother! Sounds like it's only a half inch diffence between front and back...I'd call that level. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored