First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
You, of course, meant 5 qt oil change and 5 tire rotation...
yes, i knew that. at the rate with service departments cant figure that out, i was giving them the benefit of them putting the extra qt and miss the 5th tire.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Ofcourse they meant to say that because that’s what dealerships are known to do. Add to much oil and are lazy on the tire rotation.
:like:

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
valid point as for the materials, labor and disposal. if there was a service department that knew what they were doing. i would jump on the free program and take that advantage. most service departments up here are interested in getting your money and half a$$ing the work. there are very few that treat your jeep as their own.
It’s very unfortunate to say the very least. I can’t disagree with you there. Mine has be great as I’ve mentioned before, however that shouldn’t be taken as the norm haha

cmc.703

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Is it at least worth it for the oil changes and tire rotations? It says its $150 for 1 year, but doesnt say how many oil changes you get.

Anyone renewing?
I won't ever use the five free oil changes and tire rotations I have. Too bad I can't gift them to someone

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How many oil changes do you get with the 1 year membership? Is it two?

Sponsored

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
I am not sure I figured it out the first time. Signed up but never saw the free oil changes. In some regards, when I pay for it I can have it done my way. When it’s free, well it’s free.

I would still like to know how you get the free stuff.

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Okay first we'll drain your oil and remove your oil filter and put them aside, then I will pour my old oil and put my old oil filter back into your jeep, get the oil change, I'll then drain the new oil out of your jeep and new oil filter and put them in my jeep and I'll put back your original oil and filter back on that we put aside. Thank you lol

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How much does a oil change cost at the dealer?

I have the mopar maxcare lifetime warranty.....

Jasper519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I will not be renewing.

I've bought so many sets of tires from Discount Tire that they put my Wrangler in the computer and do the 5 tire rotation free. They've even fixed a flat for free already too, picked up a nail...

The dealership 10 miles away does oil changes for $8 for conventional, $35 for synthetic. Provided you bought from them... I didn't. However, when I took my Jeep there for the first Wave oil change, the service manager put it in the computer that I did as that's where I had bought my '05 TJ and they did all the oil changes for it.

I did check the oil after the first Wave change... I got ripped off. So many people got a free quart of oil... but I only got 5 :(

After my last Wave change is done, I'll continue to go there.
Sponsored